[Announcement] 12/27/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance Cancelled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] 12/27/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance Cancelled

Wartune's weekly Maintenance will NOT be occurring on Thursday, December 27th due to the holidays. We hope everyone enjoys the extra few hours of game play, and has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

For Wartune players at Armor Games, we will be performing a maintenance on servers S2 and S3 at 2:00 AM EST on December 27th (11:00 PM PST). Please see this thread for more details.

For Wartune players at Kabam, we will also be performing a maintenance for servers S2, S3, and S4 as well at 2:00 AM EST on December 27th (11:00 PM PST). Please see this thread for more details.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Thank you , merry christmas & happy new year

Comment

Now let's cross our fingers that the cancellation doesn't get cancelled this time xD
      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
      Weak warrior

Comment

Can you give us an update on when part III will come out? I know it's after the holidays but will it be the first week, 2nd, or some othe rweek?

Comment

They cancelled the maintenance for wartunes because they made new servers on Kabam and Armor Games.
          S65
          Mnemosyne♣
          Guild: Oracle

It's amazing what we can accomplish when we Serve as One, Focusing on ALL, Giving Credit to None.

Comment

no MT?
            nothing new then
            =_______________="
            No Sign

Comment

Originally posted by noctis123 View Post
              They cancelled the maintenance for wartunes because they made new servers on Kabam and Armor Games.
              please please tell me that Kascam will not be involved creatively at all in this game =( i hate them and have had bad experiences with them ruining games for me in the past (and after ruining it they turned the remaining players experience into a cash grab fest for themselves)

Comment

Originally posted by forchizle View Post
                please please tell me that Kascam will not be involved creatively at all in this game =( i hate them and have had bad experiences with them ruining games for me in the past (and after ruining it they turned the remaining players experience into a cash grab fest for themselves)
                Yep i totally agree kabam is kabroken
                Character name: Druss
                Realm/server : Kabam s1 us west
                class/lvl : Archer lvl 69
                Battle rating 65k unbuffed

Comment

Working...
                X