[Announcement] 01/08/2013 & 01/09/2013 Wartune Server Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when that level seperation comes..

so does if not sooner the auto kick if you are idle for more than 2 mins so be careful on doing

Comment

• eliminating the possibility of doing the catacombs AFK was not cool...

Comment

• nice <3 :=)
        D3ad Strike64

Name: D3adStrike64

Guild: SoulEdge

Server: 28[Heroic Stadium]

_________________________________________________________________________
        the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
        -Steve Jobs

Comment

• you took out afk movement in the crypt please give it back that was annoying as **** please bnring it back tht is lame it is a long run threw the crypt and sometimes do other things while waiting for that run

Comment

• Originally posted by R27138495 View Post
            you took out afk movement in the crypt please give it back that was annoying as **** please bnring it back tht is lame it is a long run threw the crypt and sometimes do other things while waiting for that run
            You really need to make 2 threads and one more post on this? They arn't bringing it back. So deal with it and stop the spamming.

Comment

Comment

• SO I take it they took out AFK mode in catacombs, or is that just a minor bug thing going on? I was just wondering. Just posting quick post.

Comment

• Well done r2, u just completly ruined the whole game. ty
                  many ppl will quit soon.
                  Nvidia - The Way It's Meant to be Played
                  r2 - The Way It's Meant to be "Payed" :mad:

Comment

• Originally posted by Pomyx View Post
                    Well done r2, u just completly ruined the whole game. ty
                    many ppl will quit soon.
                    SO you just copy paste this everywher? It also has NOTHING to do with r2. The original company 7road is the developer of this game. r2 just publishes it.

Comment

• The survive talent not only has a mistake in the description... it's not working for me period. I have checked multiple times on world map mobs... and i heal the exact same amount as before talents, the cool down is also exactly the same! (no extra 5 sec at all) please fix this soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by R13_Dionys View Post
                        The survive talent not only has a mistake in the description... it's not working for me period. I have checked multiple times on world map mobs... and i heal the exact same amount as before talents, the cool down is also exactly the same! (no extra 5 sec at all) please fix this soon!
                        refresh your browser and try again maybe it is being updated so isnt working for a bit

what is your attack rating?

how much did you heal?

say you have 20k hp & 10k attack, so your normal heal would be around 9-11k (10% deviation)

your damaged and have 15k hp left, so when you heal at 15k hp you wont see the numbers of your healing as 10k you will only see the difference 5k heal pop up in combat, you would need 7 or 8k hp then heal with restoration to see if you are fully healed since your heal is supposed to go over 11k+ with talent skill

Comment

• eecho,wat do u mean,event wont change cos of maintanence,all guild have ranking in GB,if it necesary it will be default win via guild ranking in GB

Comment

• not so bad..........

Comment

• i hope there will epoints like ran online , then trade ather player

Comment

• Help...

GM why i cant login wartune from facebook. I love this game but when i open my facebook then the icon of wartune was gone. What did you do. Please return back to me. I never hacked my character. Please do somethings. I just reach level 40.I excited to use mount. This is my another account that login from wartune official page. Help me Pleasa GM.

Comment

Working...
                                X