Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Promotion] A Little Extra Holiday Magic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Thanks for the Rewards they help out
    Joseph Hudson

    Comment


    • #62
      Let me know if this issue is resolved. I would like to recharge but don't want to either
      1) get the wrong bonus packs (meant for wrong servers); or
      2) get no bonus pack.

      Would appreciate rapid response from GM.

      Sooner or later everyone will receive their packs. Everything is just a matter of time. I advice you not to fear purchasing, You will get what it has been stated.
      Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-27-2012, 04:22 AM. Reason: Clarify.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by onimad View Post
        so when are u going to compensate us?

        we still not receiving any bonus pack.
        Relax. We're dealing with *everyone's* tickets. Athena formulated the response perfectly. You will receive your bonus packs.

        Have a merry Christmas, everyone. =)

        Comment


        • #64
          Why WE NOT VIP HAVE A REWARD ALWAYS THOSE WHO ARE VIP AND HAVE RECHARGE.. WHAT ABOUT US.. Thats UNFAIR!!!!1

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            Relax. We're dealing with *everyone's* tickets. Athena formulated the response perfectly. You will receive your bonus packs.

            Have a merry Christmas, everyone. =)
            lol *** u talking .. they refund my friend in s1 with s52 above bonus packs..
            that's what a perfect formulated.

            if u don't know anything or just trying to get everyone attention, get lost dude.. u are just trolling here

            pls i beg u don't show your stupidity here...
            ☣CAIN☣

            Comment


            • #66
              mikachu lvl 52 server 58

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by onimad View Post
                lol *** u talking .. they refund my friend in s1 with s52 above bonus packs..
                that's what a perfect formulated.

                if u don't know anything or just trying to get everyone attention, get lost dude.. u are just trolling here

                pls i beg u don't show your stupidity here...
                Like I said, we're sifting through the tickets. We know of *your* issue since you've spammed in game vets a ton. You just need to chill a bit.

                Comment


                • #68
                  wer can i claim my prize?

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    Relax. We're dealing with *everyone's* tickets. Athena formulated the response perfectly. You will receive your bonus packs.

                    Have a merry Christmas, everyone. =)
                    I play in server 1 but I recieves bonus pack for server 53 and up, nice formula EVER~~
                    btw,, GIVE MY REAL BONUS PACK NOW!!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	lostprophet wrong delivery.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	494.1 KB
ID:	1663810

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                      Like I said, we're sifting through the tickets. We know of *your* issue since you've spammed in game vets a ton. You just need to chill a bit.
                      if i don't spam vets u didn't even notice this issues.
                      trying to rob us?
                      ☣CAIN☣

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        cos u willing to pay too much . they keep feasting on $$$

                        Originally posted by R22930245 View Post
                        I play in server 1 but I recieves bonus pack for server 53 and up, nice formula EVER~~
                        btw,, GIVE MY REAL BONUS PACK NOW!!
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]30619[/ATTACH]

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          we...need..Voucher.Items...not..only...runes

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Thanks for the Rewards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              so whens the problem gonna be solve and when r we gonna get the 30000 pack?

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                I just saw a purple pop up saying it was active.. so maybe now they can fix it so we can get our stuffs?
                                Name: Niasaj
                                Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                                Classification: ArchMage
                                Guild Leader: Alliance
                                BR: 17.3million+

                                and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                                Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X