[Promotion] A Little Extra Holiday Magic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it suppose to have 2 bonus packs?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

how to trade a player to buy/sell the item?

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
        We have two different promotions for this, depending on your server. So before you recharge, be sure to check which server you are on so that you'll see which rewards you'll get! For servers S1 - S52 please see the first post. For servers S53 and Up, please see the second post.

can we get a xmas gift from you GM?

Comment

I bought a thousand balens and then 1,000 again and got 2 recharge packs xD

Comment

Char: Mysteria
            server: Ukiah sands
            Recharge packs helped me get my health from 3k+ to 7k+ xD

Comment

wow it happend again i recharge 1 day before u guys set up event thax

Comment

i really love this game, even im a filipino! hoping that more people knows about like game........

Comment

Char: DarKKyo
                  server: Selsmire Stronghold

I recharged the 4,000 pack twice but haven't recieved rewards for them but maybe it just delayed but will follow up if not recieved by later time but wicked event GM

Comment

Originally posted by GreatPaul View Post
                    so newer servers get the most love i guess.

Dude. can you stop running around the forums crying. in game. in forums. is there anywhere you don't need a tissue? and the rest of you seem to not understand buisness.. which is what these games are.. buisness..

P.s. Paul? don't troll and you won't get laughed at

Comment

So i recharged 30000 balens, but i got every other bonus pack but not the 30000 bonus pack
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20121225231905.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	1663804

Comment

booooooooooooo,,, this is error event,,, error manywhere, some friend only recieves 25pcs of legendary stone from 30k balens recharge, some friend didnt get 30k reward event but get all reward on the list, whats going on?

Comment

see?? OMG only 20pcs,, meeehhhhh

Click image for larger version

Name:	lostprophet missing the reward.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	1663805

Comment

For all the ungrateful people.... they could not have offered anything.

Comment

this will be solved it in 12 hours, hang in there for us an please be patient

Comment

We apologized for the error in the pack as well as all undelivered packs. Please be assured that we are aware of this problem and we are working diligently in rectifying this mistake. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding pertaining to this matter. Rest assured that players who deserve the pack will be rewarded accordingly. Thank you very much. on behalf of R2Games, Merry christmas to all our valued players.

Comment

Working...
                                X