Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Char:J0hnyB
    server: S28 Heroic Stadium

I recharged the 2,000 pack but haven't recieved rewards for that yet.

Comment

If your doing a promo how about you add in some limited time balen items in the shop

Comment

I really hope this gets resolved faster as I'm waiting for the stones to make my legend pieces
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

cash rulles

Comment

Agreed im server 57 level 56 knight BarbVilage and i dotn even wana buy balens cuss i was only gunna do it for legendary stones other is way mroe garbage i dont need freaking socket rods or crypt keys ftw :S

Comment

I still never received the other free Christmas gifts given out from Dec.24-27 everday able to claim 1 btween hours 10-11 15-16--20-21
              server 110 S17 Boneyard
              That is bogus advertising Why would I want to spend any more money on this game AND YES I AGREE OLD SERVERS get **** WHILE NEW SERVERS ARE treated better

AND I would like to remove my post thanking you for the gifts THAT I NEVER RECEIVED!!!!!!

Aye Took you guys awhile to pull through with your giftgiving ---
              Just now received the event prizez
              Thanks
              So you're not totally bogus
              Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-27-2012, 04:17 AM. Reason: Edit function is always available. Posts merged.

Comment

i have not gotten my package and i open a ticket lets hope this will go well......
                IGN IceGrimm
                Main Server Camp Petra
                LvL 80
                Class Spirit Blade
                Guild 13th

The Shadows Linger...

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Athena View Post
                  We apologized for the error in the pack as well as all undelivered packs. Please be assured that we are aware of this problem and we are working diligently in rectifying this mistake. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding pertaining to this matter. Rest assured that players who deserve the pack will be rewarded accordingly. Thank you very much. on behalf of R2Games, Merry christmas to all our valued players.
                  Thanks for the info, I feel much better

Please close ticket #82027
                  CRCSUX
                  Knight
                  S50

Comment

hello everybody this is my first time on the site just wanted to say hey

Comment

Ok so wondering where this reward is??
                      Just refreshed and nothing

Comment

let's wait i am sure they have a log and everybody will recive the reward

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          Duration: 12/25-12/27 11:59 PM Server time
                          Servers: S1 - S52

Description: Recharge during the holidays (12/25 - 12/27) and receive a FREE bonus pack!
                          • 500 Balens: 5,000 Gold, 2,000 Daru and Rose x1
                          • 1000 Balens: 10,000 Gold, 5,000 Daru and VIP Token x3
                          • 2000 Balens: 20,000 Gold, 10,000 Daru, Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x2 and Socketing Rod x1
                          • 4000 Balens: 40,000 Gold, 20,000 Daru, Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x4 and Lvl. 50 Legendary Stone x5
                          • 10000 Balens: 100,000 Gold, 60,000 Daru, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x2 and Lvl. 50 Legendary Stone x20
                          • 30000 Balens: 300,000 Gold, 140,000 Daru, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x8 and Lvl. 50 Legendary Stone x80

Note: You will receive one pack following each payment.
                          so in order to get a gift, we have to pay for it? some gift! rip off merchants

They are some bonus packs. Gift is what your receive through the Event Prizes button especially in these days as it is Christmas.
                          Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-27-2012, 04:20 AM. Reason: Clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Athena View Post
                            We apologized for the error in the pack as well as all undelivered packs. Please be assured that we are aware of this problem and we are working diligently in rectifying this mistake. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding pertaining to this matter. Rest assured that players who deserve the pack will be rewarded accordingly. Thank you very much. on behalf of R2Games, Merry christmas to all our valued players.
                            so when are u going to compensate us?

we still not receiving any bonus pack.
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

please recomense balens and vouches
                              Last edited by shaion24; 12-25-2012, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Thanks WARTUNE for coming through with the gifts!
                                Much Appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X