• Show
Clear All

• what is so hard to give us the thing we should get

Comment

• can i get a free?

Comment

• La multi ani!

Comment

• Going to quote the reply from the other thread on this issue, since it should be here as well:

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon
          Hello all, sorry for the delay in getting this issue resolved. We are currently working on getting it fixed as quickly as possible, its just taken longer than expected due in part to the holiday season. As soon as we have more details, either one of the Moderators or myself will let you all know.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Going to quote the reply from the other thread on this issue, since it should be here as well:
            I'm slightly hesitant about recharging since the staff of R2Games appear to be severely overworked.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

• nick : •EwePakasA•
              server : gandum gorge
              lvl : 44
              job : knight

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                I'm slightly hesitant about recharging since the staff of R2Games appear to be severely overworked.
                It's understandable to be hesitant when you see all sorts of people posting about issues they are having. Everyone's issues get handled in time, some with a little assistance from the mods when there isn't any luck with the ticket system, which happens from time to time. I can say that not very many people will post when they don't have an issue, and rarely do people post when their issues were resolved quickly, so it tends to look much worse than it really is. It really is just a small percentage of extreme cases, and that may simply be due to staff being human.

It's entirely your choice on whether or not you recharge, but should you ever need assistance, my mailbox is always open.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Hi MemoryLane,
                  Immortal here, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hope you have a nice holiday. Thanx a lot for your pevious help. I got another problem, I'll emailyou, hopefully you can help me again. Thank you^^

Comment

• for casher only

Comment

• i have money

Comment

• oo, wonderfull game that came to this world !!!!
                        i hope i can get a little magic,, coz i'm a MAGE...

Click image for larger version

Name:	secondarytile.png
Views:	7
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	1663833

Comment

• wow.why dont ya just tell the free players to screw off or something.kinda redicules and not fair wallet warriors get all kinds of stuff and those who dont use money and TRUELY play the game gets thrown to the backseat.No matter i do like the game so reckon ill take it where the sun dont shine and move on.SO UNFAIR!!!!!

Comment

• Need Help to Join VIP

Comment

• I still haven't gotten my reward. The staff who replied to my ticket said it'll be resolved in 24hrs and it is already past 24 hrs...
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• hi

s96 carsley Fort lvl25 mage wolfeinstein 30 cristloid......thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X