[Promotion] A Little Extra Holiday Magic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burhan26

[s96 carsleyFort lvl25 mage 5000 balens.....ty..happy birthdays....

Comment

• I still didn't get any fix. :/

Comment

• same here. still no fix after the promised 24 hrs.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• hmmm i honestly wish you would give us the choice. Im on s45 and am thinking about buying some balens but honestly i dont want the legendary stones they are useless to me. I would much rather get the bonus socketing rods... idk just saying this is kinda bogus

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          It's understandable to be hesitant when you see all sorts of people posting about issues they are having. Everyone's issues get handled in time, some with a little assistance from the mods when there isn't any luck with the ticket system, which happens from time to time. I can say that not very many people will post when they don't have an issue, and rarely do people post when their issues were resolved quickly, so it tends to look much worse than it really is. It really is just a small percentage of extreme cases, and that may simply be due to staff being human.

It's entirely your choice on whether or not you recharge, but should you ever need assistance, my mailbox is always open.
          Last time i recharged i never recieved my bonus items and after posting about the issue and the fact that i cant do a support/help ticket( the game claims my acount doesnt exsist?) the form mods locked my post and refused to rely to my PMs so as i sit here thinking that i would like to buy some goodies and seeing every1 is still having issues im sorry your reasurance doesn't make me feel much better.

ok I went ahead and gave it a shoot guys and i did recieve my bonus items.. still wish i could get stuff i never recieved last time i spent$$$
          Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-27-2012, 12:30 PM. Reason: Edit function is always available. Posts merged.

Comment

• Game master hope the the spend reward 10k balens and be rewarded 200 legendary stone return.. please make an event for it.. s-40 player lvl 55+
            Last edited by JanNaLie01; 12-27-2012, 12:21 PM. Reason: missing sentences

Comment

• im still not gettin the reward -.- 24hs + atm
              Server:S33 Undead Pit
              Name:OWN3D
              Class:Archer
              Level:60+
              Guild:☺WarGodz

Comment

• same here.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. We are aware of the current issue with the Christmas Event. Our technicians have resolved this issue for future purchases. We sincerely apologize for this problem. They are currently working on delivering the rewards for those who had the issue before it was resolved and did not receive their pack. Yours will be delivered within the next 24 hours. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we fully resolve the issue.
                48h and still no reward

Comment

• Dear GM,

I am in S77 and so far haven't receive any rewards despite already bought 2 days ago. Please kindly settle this problem at the soonest.
                  Thanks

Comment

• BaLens HaRgAnYa mUrA KOk CuMa : 1000 DaPet : 10.000 BaLeNs
                    promo ini hanya ada di TV ke_sayangan anda cepat dapatkan balens di TV anda ?

By : ARmOR DI server (98)

WARTUNE

By : ARmOR DI server (98)

WARTUNE[/QUOTE]
                    Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-28-2012, 11:52 AM. Reason: Edit function is always available. Posts merged.

Comment

• This event is coming to an end.

However, it seems that no one is getting the bonus pack.
                      Guess I won't recharge hastily..

Next time then.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• i hope r2games will " walk there talk "
                        permanent ban those hackers!
                        to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                        how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

• recieved my gifts thanks GM i guess it took a little bit longer due to holiday season thanks guess & god bless

Comment

• finally received my gifts. Thanks R2
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• still didn get mine

Comment

• havent gpotten mine either.

Niasaj S19

I am ALSO STILL WAITING for the recharge pack from my servers merger.
                                Name: Niasaj
                                Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                                Classification: ArchMage
                                Guild Leader: Alliance
                                BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                                Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Working...
                                X