No announcement yet.

[Promotion] A Little Extra Holiday Magic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my ticket was "sent to billing" just like the merge ticket on the 7th and am still waiting for that.. so not much hope for me
    Name: Niasaj
    Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
    Classification: ArchMage
    Guild Leader: Alliance
    BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
    Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

• finally get my reward
      thank you for solve the problem

Comment

• Well it is very simple for me. If I dont recieve the promised package, outside of my VIP membership I will not spend fresh money in this game until this is solved. I think that is fair right?

I send in a ticket but I think the easiest way to sort this out for them is just to go through their payment account and check who paid for balens between the 25th and 27th and who didnt got the packages and work from there.
        Last edited by R23902063; 12-29-2012, 04:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23902063 View Post
          Well it is very simple for me. If I dont recieve the promised package, outside of my VIP membership I will not spend fresh money in this game until this is solved. I think that is fair right?

I send in a ticket but I think the easiest way for them is just to go through their payment account and check who charged and who didnt and work from there.
          If you only knew exactly how the system worked, then you'd understand why that isn't the easiest way.. Best way to get results is to file a ticket. If the ticket is not resolved in 3-4 days, send a moderator (the shiny blue named people) a message that includes your ticket number, character name, server, and event/missing item or pack. I prefer the ticket number to be in the title, so I don't have to hunt for it.

Trust me when I say there are changes being made to make this process go smoother and to prevent future issues like this from occurring.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-29-2012, 05:06 AM.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• They closed mine saying it was resolved for this but I still have not gotten anything and socketing rods are so not cheap
            Name: Niasaj
            Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
            Classification: ArchMage
            Guild Leader: Alliance
            BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
            Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

• GM when new server at oceanic coming?

Comment

• Originally posted by Niasaj View Post
                They closed mine saying it was resolved for this but I still have not gotten anything and socketing rods are so not cheap
                Same as mine. The only reason I recharge for this event is for the rods. This really annoys me

Comment

• Anyone still haven't got their bonus pack? I sent my ticket in and still haven't gotten a response. It's been like a week now.

Comment

• They finally replied and closed the tickets after almost a month. Included in the tickets are the order nummers and confirmation we did pay 20$ for the bonus and that we have recieved our bonusses.

That is very nice they verified all that, but there is one problem however. The bonusses never got through. They just assumed the order went through but in reality it did not (error in the code?). So I re-opened our tickets.
                    Last edited by R23902063; 01-20-2013, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X