[Announcement] Wartune Weekday Server Launches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekday Server Launches

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this weekend:

On Monday the 7th of January at 1:00 PM EST, we'll be releasing Ashcastle, an East Coast Server.

On Tuesday the 8th of January at 10:00 AM PST, we'll be releasing Seven Realm, a West Coast Server.

Then on Thursday the 10th of January at 6:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing Crystalborough, a European Server.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chart28.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	1734009

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Some new servers will come after this?

Comment

there is another new server and it was not announced .. can you please update for the new servers on the weekend please.

Comment

yeah 114 wasnt announce. also when would the next oceanic server be launched? even if u dont have exact date could you give a rough estimate ? like would it be within the month or so

Comment

Need to join at oceanic new server..

Comment

Please announce when weekday server launches will be!

Comment

oceanic server update please..

Comment

i like...... oceanic plzz s116 plzzz lauch it plzzz

Comment

GM or R.....

i need new server of oceanic plzzzz... new server S116 plzzz....... i need it now plz

Comment

Working...
                  X