Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol lyn well put

Comment

not really about meeting people etc, 12 and 17 already merge earlier months = lost 30+whips now a new merge happening within same server another 30+ whips all during thanksgiving event and now xmas =/

Comment

Originally posted by R23125400 View Post
        So is there a reason you guys are doing this before the end of the Christmas even so the srvrs that are being merged do not get to participate in that? That totally sucks for those of us being merged!!!! 1st off You are merging srvrs of diff. strengths and expecting us all to be ok with this, then u are doing it on the last night of an even that u are running. Yes u are compensating for the lack of Guild Battle and doing a log in pkg, but those of us who are partaking in all these events and all that u are doing....we should still receive the final Christmas package too. This sucks. I am not happy about this merge or about missing events because you plan to close our srvr while u merge us with a srvr that is older than ours, therefore forcing stronger players on us, thus making us miss out, and might i add forcing us to merge with an older srvr is unfair to those of us trying to be the strongest guild and players on our srver since the opening(or at least close to it in some cases)....this merge SUCKS!!!!
        Seriously, people get so mad about everything. First you all start crying about the servers dying and less population. Now you start crying about more population and rankings being changed up. Get real people. You can't have your cake and eat it too. This merge is needed regardless of what we loss. If no merges happen then this game would die quickly. I do agree that R2 shouldn't have made a bajillion servers in the first place. However, we can't stop them from doing so. The least they can do is merge all the dying servers so we can have steady population again. Deal with missing a few days of guild battles. It won't kill you. It's not like only you are going to suffer this. Everyone will lose out of the insigs and honor and thus everyone will be pushed back a week and still be getting the same amount of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
          Seriously, people get so mad about everything. First you all start crying about the servers dying and less population. Now you start crying about more population and rankings being changed up. Get real people. You can't have your cake and eat it too. This merge is needed regardless of what we loss. If no merges happen then this game would die quickly. I do agree that R2 shouldn't have made a bajillion servers in the first place. However, we can't stop them from doing so. The least they can do is merge all the dying servers so we can have steady population again. Deal with missing a few days of guild battles. It won't kill you. It's not like only you are going to suffer this. Everyone will lose out of the insigs and honor and thus everyone will be pushed back a week and still be getting the same amount of things.
          Good attitude. They need bigger populations on the servers that are out there, but like WoW learned the hard way new servers bring people in more than jumping on an old server so I expect the trend of opening new servers then merging them to continue for a long time. Much more profitable particularly since nothing carries over from server to server so if you want to start a new character it's a new VIP and balen package.

Comment

Oxy what server you from? most likely 1 that hasn't been merged. No one from server 12 said a word about being under populated. Server 12 was not a dead server, alot of active players and server 17 has alot of active players. Right now when most are on it gets laggy. throwing 2 more servers into server 12 will make it harder to do much of anything with the lag. I have a pretty fast computer which isn't the problem, the game itself is the problem. Now as for the loses it is really lame to give christmas gifts then take them away. compensation doesn't cover even a part of it. 400 insignia for 2 guild battles, least you get from 1 guild battle is 450 insignia.
            Last edited by R23424857; 12-27-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Maybe they will add a turn off player function in wb so you domnt see other players

Comment

s22 is Desert of Despair and s28 i think Heroic Stadium...merge 3 servers?

Comment

Originally posted by R23424857 View Post
                  Oxy what server you from? most likely 1 that hasn't been merged. No one from server 12 said a word about being under populated. Server 12 was not a dead server, alot of active players and server 17 has alot of active players. Right now when most are on it gets laggy. throwing 2 more servers into server 12 will make it harder to do much of anything with the lag. I have a pretty fast computer which isn't the problem, the game itself is the problem. Now as for the loses it is really lame to give christmas gifts then take them away. compensation doesn't cover even a part of it. 400 insignia for 2 guild battles, least you get from 1 guild battle is 450 insignia.
                  Im from death garden which is s41 which is being merged. I rather miss a week of GB and actually have population to do higher MPs and things like that then have a dead population, very hard to get Mps done at high lvls, and one extra week of honor and insigs and whips. I can deal with being behind one week since it won't make any difference really since everyone from s41 will be at the same pace still.

Comment

Actually, there is more than that. how about those that need the whips to finish quest for the reindeer moint? there are many who dont live on the game and were working hard for it. Those people cannot get the whips for the quest. that is not fair to them

Comment

It's not like only you are going to suffer this. Everyone will lose out of the insigs and honor and thus everyone will be pushed back a week and still be getting the same amount of things.
                      Except for those of us who needed those last 2 guild battles to get our whips for our reindeer, since that opportunity will be done with before we have a chance to get the 20 whips we would have gotten before the event expiration. =(

Comment

This is more exciting
                        Respect

IGN: WGlBadzâ„¢
                        Level: 60
                        Guild: WarGodzâ„¢ - Guild Leader
                        Current Server: S29 Bloody Coliseum

Comment

Im from death garden which is s41 which is being merged. I rather miss a week of GB and actually have population to do higher MPs and things like that then have a dead population, very hard to get Mps done at high lvls, and one extra week of honor and insigs and whips. I can deal with being behind one week since it won't make any difference really since everyone from s41 will be at the same pace still.
                          I am from srvr 47 Tauren Camp which is being merged with yours so of course u have no complaints u are the older/stronger srvr. No one on our srvr has complained that I know of about dead population. I have heard a lot of complaints about lag during events such as GB and WB when more ppl are online, which tells me the srvr cannot handle that much activity, so why add more ppl to the srvr???? I know have worked very hard to get to where i am on the game. If they really feel the need to merge srvrs they can choose to do it when they are not doing an event for special items that are for a limited time. do it after the events, do it at a time that will not interfere with GBs. Be considerate of the ppl playing and how hard they are working to build up their characters and earn special items being offered. PPl are going to suffer loss. I earn at least 850 insigs each GB not to mention we have been #1 guild in the battles all weeks but 1 so I am missing out on that bonus as well, n i have my deer already but i know many in my guild were still working on it and were so close this week would have gotten it for them....now what are they supposed to do?? So much time and effort put into it has just been thrown in their faces like a big fat F U....that is not a way to kepp your players happy and make them want to stick around to be doing this constantly to them.

Comment

Originally posted by R23125400 View Post
                            but i know many in my guild were still working on it and were so close this week would have gotten it for them....now what are they supposed to do?? So much time and effort put into it has just been thrown in their faces like a big fat F U....that is not a way to kepp your players happy and make them want to stick around to be doing this constantly to them.
                            EXACTLY! So close, and yet...nada. =(

Comment

Trick question.

hypothetical advertisement :

Every car you buy comes with a free air freshener.
                              you only get one air freshener BASED on car purchases.

Solve this riddle.,
                              If you bought a second car, would it come with an air freshener?

_________________________________________________________
                              real case scenario:

quoted from wartunes promotional offers for server merges.

Quote '

Notes:
                              Upon recharging, you will receive a pack. The more times you recharge, the more packs you will receive.
                              You will only receive ONE pack based on Balens recharged.
                              Item packs are sent to your in-game mail inbox.
                              All items are bound.

riddle = ??

Comment

Originally posted by Boogey View Post
                                Actually, there is more than that. how about those that need the whips to finish quest for the reindeer moint? there are many who dont live on the game and were working hard for it. Those people cannot get the whips for the quest. that is not fair to them
                                I never got the Alpaca mount and I am not crying over it. If you can't get something then just move on. It's a game after all. You are making a huge deal out of nothing really. This stuff is desperately needed since R2 decided to make a bajillion servers and won't stop creating more. If they don't merge and keep making more servers. Expect this game to die really fast. Who wants to play a game with only 10 ppl on each server? Once they make 1000 servers that is how it is going to be like if no merges happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X