No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 12/27 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing then that all servers merged today have been taken offline for more or less an "Emergency Maintenance" yet normally they would give us even a 10 minute heads up, hey, we're taking down the server.
    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
      I'm guessing then that all servers merged today have been taken offline for more or less an "Emergency Maintenance" yet normally they would give us even a 10 minute heads up, hey, we're taking down the server.
      with out anouncement how if we lost items
      to much pride will kill u!!
      taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

6 hr, MAybe less? Still waiting....

Comment

Originally posted by R23648485 View Post
          The merges themselves have been completed, we have to assume now that they are either going in to lengthen things or fix errors that occurred during merging, Until we hear from the staff though, we won't know anything for sure other than that the servers are down yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by R23648485 View Post
            but were already log in at about 10 minits ago then after my comter was refresh it show to th screen maintenace

Comment

oh i see again ok i sleep now again...

Comment

Originally posted by R25001699 View Post
                ask not what wartune staff can do for you, but what you can do for wartune
                I am a VIP member, so I think I do plenty. Thank you!
                ~ TheDevious1 ~
                Server 15 Mikaela's Rampage
                Guild Master of Divinity

Comment

Originally posted by TheDevious1 View Post
                  I am a VIP member, so I think I do plenty. Thank you!
                  Lol Hey TheDevious1, Its Chrono haha, think we'll hear back whats going on anytime soon?

Comment

how is it that some of my guild members or already online but my server list is still in the red?

Comment

Originally posted by R24992521 View Post
                      how is it that some of my guild members or already online but my server list is still in the red?
                      Well from what I see only the US West servers are down, and Stormageddon isnt online at the moment so I have a feeling we will be in the dark for around 3-4 hours

Comment

kampang lah

Comment

I agree with u.. Lolz.. Why the server merge not in sunday? When there's no event at all , and the GB just finished? Ask the GM, i wanna know the reasons too..

Originally posted by Dianai View Post
                          THIS IS ** UP if your gonna cancel GB at the LAST MIN THEN GIVE 800 NOT 400 and 60 not 30 damu.

Comment

Originally posted by shinitez View Post
                            I agree with u.. Lolz.. Why the server merge not in sunday? When there's no event at all , and the GB just finished? Ask the GM, i wanna know the reasons too..
                            At this point i doubt anyone would recieve an answer, the US West servers that have been merged today/yesterday are all down, yet it sounds like some players have access to the servers while the rest get a maintenance message.

Comment

wew happy hour??nice!!! (y)

Comment

Originally posted by shinitez View Post
                                The GM arent thinking things clearly and they keep creating servers which keeps creating gaps in players which is comes down to this cramming and shoving ppl into a server heck S17 already got S12 in there and Now they are adding 2 more ***** Severs and giving us crappy rewards and ill planning on how to deal with WB and other shitz. HECK THEY NEVER FINISH THE ORIGINAL STUFF FIRST THATS JUST HOW ***** CLUMSY THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!GET YOUR FOOT ON THE ***** PATH AND DO IT RIGHT DAM AND TAKE PPL'S COMMENT SERIOUSLY!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X