X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why my ID banned??
    Profile ID: chumuk <knight> lvl 44 S25

Comment

im from 32 chaos feild the merge was not need at all period. why lots of reason top 3 being wb last 3 minutes now no kidding 3 minutes 2 bg now last 10 minutes since 40 and up are grouped together 60 can pk like crazy on 40's it was fine when there was only 10 60 now it most. Even if you are balen user it pretty much don't get balen till 60 cuz it worthless to all up and coming players becuase you don't have a chance. unless you wanna stay 39 for ever tho most will quit since wb quest is almost impossible to complete unless you can hit it once and die so you can kill it enough times. And since you already shut it down this shouldn't be the first server you have ever merged so you must have seen this coming before hand. So now will have 2 shut down to fix the merge

Comment

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo

Comment

Server 22 is Desert of Despair, not Heroic Stadium. Heroic Stadium hasn't been merged with anyone as far as I can tell.

Comment

thx for merge s16 with s22...next month many people from s22 will QUIT...u push s22 to purchase balens so hard...

Comment

Originally posted by imbaLance28 View Post
              thx for merge s16 with s22...next month many people from s22 will QUIT...u push s22 to purchase balens so hard...
              maybe next week it will happen. many s22 player lose interest in playing anymore.

Comment

huh, why wasn't 44 added to 41+47... all the same time zone, haha.

edit: just sad, I know the reasons of course, haha (not complaining!)

Comment

why wartune would merged the server, the game became overpowered

Comment

ok, i would actually like to know why 41 wasnt merged with 38 and 44 and 47 together...... instead of 38 + 44

Comment

• May i ask if anyone else received their reward bonus pack for recharging during the 3 days after merge as they promised? I'm on S32 and I recharged the day after the merge (Dec. 28th) and still I have not received my merger bonus pack. It's getting quite frustrating, as I've had this problem before on another server and sending support tickets in seems to get me nowhere. Anyone else having this problem? ~Stardancer

Comment

Working...
                      X