X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so many congratulations LOL
    may be something wrong with rewards?

Comment

i cant get reward from 7 years its buged ??? prince22522 s518 lair of songs

Comment

where is this reward?

Comment

Granted I haven't been around for the 7 years (came about 2012), but there were some good times and some terrible times. I might have played 5 of your games (the latest being Copia) to see how they are like. Some are good that I can go back and play on, and others might not tickle my fancy (I am more of a military kind of guy, so stuck with Wartune for the moment).

However, over the years, things took a serious nose dive in the performance aspect of things. Things that were making players happy are being phased out of existence while things that players want fixed are still lingering about making game play worse by the day. I do like Wartune for things it had, and for the friends I keep, but I do want to see it thrive if things are done the way they are supposed to be done. If it means getting boot to posterior of the devs to make things right, then so be it.

It's probably the only game that I have a large amount of units played across various servers on; majority of them are played on one cluster (thanks to the merges, by the way). I know this says one player, so I am not going to list my units for a prize. However, take the advice of a guy who is always wanting to make sure things are going smoothly without just reward; the only reward is happy clients (or players in your case).

-Meikura
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I have been playing since the beginning and now have friends all over this planet. How cool is that. TMAN R2 s114

Comment

nice happy birthday

Comment

Excelent congratulations 7 years desde México ...
                S525- DaRkKrOsS

Comment

R2Games S660 KXVINLX

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Dagny View Post
                    Your Warmest Wishes May Win You a Prize!

Event Time:
                    6/22 - 6/26 23:59 PST

Rules:
                    R2 Games is celebrating its 7th anniversary! We would not be here without your support! Reply to this post and a few prize winners will be drawn from the replies with the most creativity. Your replies can be your warmest wishes, an interesting photo, or anything you like. Use your imagination because we can't wait to see what you come up with!

1. Each player can only win prize once from this event.
                    2. Please include your platform (R2Games/Wonderhill/Kongregate/Armor), server and character name.
                    3. This event is exclusive to R2Games/Wonderhill/Kongregate/Armor players.

Prize:
                    Gold *1000K
                    Adv. Sepulcrum *100
                    Advanced Henna *100
                    Sylph Soul Orb *10
                    Clothing Refinement Stone *5

Congrats for this 7 years, keep up the good work

S690
                    Server name: Orion

Comment

Macarena R2games S620 - Snow Ridge
                      Parabéns por cada dia mais estar com esse jogo maravilhoso !

Comment

r2
                        server 169
                        duce

Comment

Working...
                        X