X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

game laggg Wartune Weekly Maintenance got lagg r2

Comment

Patchnote:
      1. The Outlands' entrances in the City and Wilds have been closed. Players will need to teleport themselves to the Outlands from Cloud City.
      2. Fixed the reset issue with Limited Sales.
      3. Modified some translations.
      Mei's Take:
      1. So you're telling me that I have to take my Day-O to that big Day-O lag inducing swirly that everyone's trying to avoid just to get in? Really smart. NOT!
      2. Okay, fine that you've fixed that as it wasn't even reported by anyone. How about fixing the rest of the stuff that was reported that needs to be really fixed?
      3. What you need to do is fix that bloody Group Arena message that gets annoying to look at. "Party with you friends to battle fierce monsters"? It should read as "Party with your friends to battle other players".

Now, excuse me as I have to re-park my units in industrial square since every maint puts us back to that Day-O swirly when we log in.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

HAHAHAHA Devs are such a bunch of IDIOTS. They even show their own incompetence by removing the outlands icon from wilds and city screen and this they do only to fix the blitzing in the endless abyss. What use is that icon anyway in CC when u can enter via the Outland entry, having the icon in city and wilds was useful now you might aswell remove it from all screens.. With all the money u gotten from them big spenders pay of some programmers that can maintain this game and remove what bugs them other monkeys have added. Fun part about this is also the fact that u still have 2-3 options to get to Outland from the city either clicking the outland energy or exploration or using the devo meny and using these options u still get that blitzing delay. So removing the outland icon from city and wilds was just STUPID since it solved nothing at all!!! so u devs are still a bunch of IDIOTS
        Last edited by Kw0the; 07-03-2017, 02:29 AM. Reason: Because devs are IDIOTS

Comment

I tend to agree with Kw0the here. Why take the outland icon away from city? we already can access outland by the ring in cloud city if we want to. The icon was only useful to access outland features from our city. This change is just useless and annoying.
          What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Comment

That big Day-O swirly that I was mentioning in my last post IS THE PORTAL IN CLOUD CITY!!!! That thing lags like Day-O that I avoid it like the plague. They should not have removed the icon from the city or wilds as both areas (including anywhere else in cloud city but the portal) have less lag. Stupidity at its finest.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

http://www.r2games.com/link.php?id=1...007f8f75035793
              Dracula¹
              Class: Knighted - Knight
              Server: S665 - R2Games
              Sylph: Odin
              Eudaemon: Void Emissary

Comment