Wartune Weekly Maintenance 07/27 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post

The dimensions have been made much smaller, there are only a certain number of maps per type of dimension (Basic, Intermediate, etc.) the balen mines are easier to find. I am not sure what else could be done to speed them up besides spending money to just be done with it, without doing anything. Which I don't see as a viable option.
    You say the balens mine are easier to find, do i have to laugh at this joke?

Comment

Originally posted by NuthouseArcher View Post

You say the balens mine are easier to find, do i have to laugh at this joke?
      If you want to, you're free to laugh at anything you want.

Seeing as how the mines can only be in a very specific part of a dimension, it is much easier to get to where they'd be instead of walking endlessly hoping to trip over one.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

ummm.... why is outlands reset on us west?
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post

The dimensions have been made much smaller, there are only a certain number of maps per type of dimension (Basic, Intermediate, etc.) the balen mines are easier to find. I am not sure what else could be done to speed them up besides spending money to just be done with it, without doing anything. Which I don't see as a viable option.
          I can propose some improvements:

1. Optimize them to remove or at least minimize the lag. Doing about 5-6 levels (that is for me using out the 1500 energy I have, in a running dimensions event), I need to refresh 2-3 times because after only a few battles, lag makes it impossible to move.

2. Put the energy cap not at 1500 but at 2000, or let the energy restore faster. If so, I would be able to finish an expert dimension in one day, using the remove obstacles function. (Yes, I am a strict non-casher.)

3. I happen to dream about some sort of blitz in dimensions. But having the blitz in Endless Abyss as a recent example, I wouldn't like this kind of blitz - char chained to the blitz and I can do absolutely nothing but watch the screen (or go make some coffee). You even cannot read/write in the chat.

I am sure that people can propose more and better improvements than these. And I am sure that what I listed here is not too tricky to be coded and implemented.

Comment

I would like to make a couple of comments regarding previous posts. First of all, dimensions (expert in particular) are much easier than before. They used to take roughly an hour and a half, and now you can finish one in about half an hour. This is because there are only a certain number of different rooms; once you have seen them all you know where all of the posts/keys are as soon as you enter the room. There should be no need to use the remove obstacles function; you only have to fight a maximum of 2 or 3 mobs in a given floor, which takes all of 20 seconds. As a result, you can do 2 or 3 expert dimensions in a day, while previously you had to start early in the day or mail-bank dimension energy just to finish one in a day.

In addition, the balen mines are indeed much easier to find. As the mentor indicated, there are only certain rooms that you have to extensively look at. I've been hitting at least one balen mine per day doing a combination of expert and basic dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by Covenus View Post

It is an odd logic. If the change is well received, why on Earth it should be reset?
              And why the change was not announced as temporary when it was implemented?
              Its obvious and logical - "we messed up patch - dims give more to players! What should we do ?" "Announce it as intended change and then nerf it back"

Comment

Working...
              X