Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune 5th Anniversary Event! (I) - Mount Design Competition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all...

I always found having a pair of decorative wings pretty pointless. So, with the opportunity of this competition and the hope you all like and agree with my idea, I present you with the "Wings of Heaven and Hell".

R2Games / Wartune / S390 - Blood Peak / GrArgEn

Comment

Shunny
      R2Games
      Server 1 Temple of Ibalize

Click image for larger version

Name:	img_20170818_141003_by_rosecrystalcandy-dbkimp4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	1924839Witch hut (inspired by Baba Yaga hut)

Name:	img_20170818_141127_by_rosecrystalcandy-dbkinuy.jpg
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	1924840 Spotted koi

Comment

server S720 steel plains
        IceCold
        lvl 79
        R2Games

Comment

I'm not a good draftsman but what i went for was a mount that matches the costume that I proposed at the: Clothing design competition. The mount is a silhouette of a horse, with the same luminous colour that is surrounding the costume.
          ( Sometines when a ranking event starts you can only see the silhouette of a archer, knight and mage toon. I thought that could make a nice sinister costume.)

Kabam server 32 Dravilon

Comment

A simple homemade mount to match with the costume I have proposed at the Clothing design competition. (an empty barrel, the lid of the barrel as a hat, a wooden homemade crossbow / sword, a long branch as mage staff and 2 simple wooden planks as wings.)

Kabam server 32 name: Dravilon

Comment

This little fellow, the assassin bug, brought me a nice idea for mount. The assassin bug sucks every ant he catches empty. Then he makes a little package of the ant and sticks it with a little mucus on his back. After a while he walks around with an impressive collection.
              I think this would make a great new mount. An assassin bug, not with sucked out ants on his back but with sucked out mage-toons, knight-toons and archer-toons neatly folded into a package on his back.
              And above that pile a saddle where your toon can sit. On the top of his sucked out enemies.

I have proposed a new costume that match this mount (also made out of sucked out mage-toons, knight-toons and archer-toons) at the Clothing design competition.

Kabam, server 31 europe, name Dravilon
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-21-2017, 09:52 AM. Reason: Removed google image sourced image of Assassin bug camouflage

Comment

Kishijoten
                R2games Server 1
                Temple of Ibalize

Name:	20987934_10154971845453233_1991971070_n.jpg?oh=f57704d6aa311ea677ccbf8f2269f519&oe=599CDC35.jpg
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	1925269Orca mount
                Kishijoten

S1 - Temple of Ibalize
                Proud Panda Mage of VictisHNR Guild

Comment

As the rules of this contest were to design your own mount by drawing it, and copyright laws are a thing, I have removed all images lifted from google images, deviantart, pinterest, other games, and other artists, in addition to entries without images. I did leave a couple of written concepts, but the images did have to be removed.

Please be advised that the removal of entries also removes eligibility for rewards.

If I missed the take down of any image, or you wish to question a take down, please contact me via pm and I will review it before the voting period begins.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

R2GAMES / WARTUNE / S669 / Favela®

Comment

Working...
                    X