Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune 5th Anniversary Event! (I) - Mount Design Competition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune 5th Anniversary Event! (I) - Mount Design Competition!

Design Submission: 8/11 - 8/21 23:59 EDT
    Voting Time: 8/22 - 8/28 23:59 EDT

Descripton: During 8/11 - 8/21, design your own mount and post it here. Entries can be hand-drawn or done with a computer. 10 entries will be selected. During 8/22 - 8/28, players can vote for 3 entries out of the 10 that have been selected by R2Games. The three entries that get the most votes will be ranked 1st, 2nd, and 3rd based on the total number of votes they received.

We’ll then select one of the best 10 mounts and put it in the game! Please note that any designs that are very similar to currently existing mounts might not be considered. The actual winning mount may take a few months to design and implement, so please stay tuned!
    Interested in seeing something you designed make it into the game? Get your creative juices flowing and join the event!

Rules:
    1. Each player can submit multiple entries and obtain multiple rewards.
    2. Along with 500 Beast Souls, the designer of the mount that goes into the game will also receive the mount he/she designed.
    3. Please include your platform (R2Games/Kabam/Kongregate/Armor), server and character name.
    4. This event is exclusive to R2Games/Kabam/Kongregate/Armor players.

Rewards:
    1st: Beast Soul x600, 1,000 Bound Balens
    2nd: Beast Soul x300, 500 Bound Balens
    3rd: Beast Soul x150, 250 Bound Balens

Rewards for winning mount:
    Mount + Beast Soul x500
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 08-10-2017, 09:42 PM.

• diego3733
    replied

R2GAMES / WARTUNE / S669 / Favela®

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    As the rules of this contest were to design your own mount by drawing it, and copyright laws are a thing, I have removed all images lifted from google images, deviantart, pinterest, other games, and other artists, in addition to entries without images. I did leave a couple of written concepts, but the images did have to be removed.

Please be advised that the removal of entries also removes eligibility for rewards.

If I missed the take down of any image, or you wish to question a take down, please contact me via pm and I will review it before the voting period begins.

Leave a comment:

• Kishijo-ten
    replied
    Kishijoten
    R2games Server 1
    Temple of Ibalize

Click image for larger version

Name:	20987934_10154971845453233_1991971070_n.jpg?oh=f57704d6aa311ea677ccbf8f2269f519&oe=599CDC35.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	1925269Orca mount

Leave a comment:

• Dravilon
    replied
    This little fellow, the assassin bug, brought me a nice idea for mount. The assassin bug sucks every ant he catches empty. Then he makes a little package of the ant and sticks it with a little mucus on his back. After a while he walks around with an impressive collection.
    I think this would make a great new mount. An assassin bug, not with sucked out ants on his back but with sucked out mage-toons, knight-toons and archer-toons neatly folded into a package on his back.
    And above that pile a saddle where your toon can sit. On the top of his sucked out enemies.

I have proposed a new costume that match this mount (also made out of sucked out mage-toons, knight-toons and archer-toons) at the Clothing design competition.

Kabam, server 31 europe, name Dravilon
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-21-2017, 09:52 AM. Reason: Removed google image sourced image of Assassin bug camouflage

Leave a comment:

• Dravilon
    replied
    A simple homemade mount to match with the costume I have proposed at the Clothing design competition. (an empty barrel, the lid of the barrel as a hat, a wooden homemade crossbow / sword, a long branch as mage staff and 2 simple wooden planks as wings.)

Kabam server 32 name: Dravilon

Leave a comment:

• Dravilon
    replied
    I'm not a good draftsman but what i went for was a mount that matches the costume that I proposed at the: Clothing design competition. The mount is a silhouette of a horse, with the same luminous colour that is surrounding the costume.
    ( Sometines when a ranking event starts you can only see the silhouette of a archer, knight and mage toon. I thought that could make a nice sinister costume.)

Kabam server 32 Dravilon

Leave a comment:

• Tony Jay
    replied
    server S720 steel plains
    IceCold
    lvl 79
    R2Games
    i own the pick i drew it for a tattoo

Leave a comment:

• LeoNoMicene
    replied
    Shunny
    R2Games
    Server 1 Temple of Ibalize

Name:	img_20170818_141003_by_rosecrystalcandy-dbkimp4.jpg
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	1924839Witch hut (inspired by Baba Yaga hut)

Name:	img_20170818_141127_by_rosecrystalcandy-dbkinuy.jpg
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	1924840 Spotted koi

Leave a comment:

• grargen
    replied
    Hi all...

I always found having a pair of decorative wings pretty pointless. So, with the opportunity of this competition and the hope you all like and agree with my idea, I present you with the "Wings of Heaven and Hell".

R2Games / Wartune / S390 - Blood Peak / GrArgEn

Leave a comment:

• MuddCup
    replied
    Hi
    I'm Kelby from R2 Games server 715
    One mount I'd really like to own and see cruising around Cloud City or the wilds is a cute dune buggy. They're one of my favorite style of vehicles because they just say "Fun" and "Good times". Hope you consider this pic as a general idea and really hope the designers can find a way to make it happen. If you do, I'd think offering 2 choice of colors would be fantastic....Pink for the Lady characters and Lime Green for the Guys.
    I tried hand drawing it but just couldn't do it justice so here is a pic that I hope is acceptable
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-21-2017, 09:43 AM. Reason: Removed unsourced image of dune buggy.

Leave a comment:

• R23901123
    replied
    R2Games- S24 Reaper'sIllusion-
    Character name :- ?Devil?
    Archer

I am not good in Drawing but i tried my best

Name:	R2games_S24_Reapers_Illusion_Devil.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	1925264
    Attached Files
    Image R2games S24 Reapers Illusion Devil hosted in imgbb.com
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-21-2017, 09:40 AM. Reason: Adjusting view of image

Leave a comment:

• wolvereain
    replied
    R2GAMES / WARTUNE / server S42 tarraton lair/ wolvereain

the name for this mount is: rockin robin
    Last edited by wolvereain; 08-19-2017, 08:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Wonderhill S26 Harimanna

Battle Egg

Leave a comment:

• Freddypainter
    replied
    Presenting the' Lag Killer Pogo Stick '.

+1110% speed bonus. By using the map in Cloud City you can click any NPC to travel there instantly.

Wonderhill s9 DangerMouse
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Freddypainter; 08-15-2017, 05:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X