Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune 5th Anniversary Event! (II) - Clothing Design Competition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum Event] Wartune 5th Anniversary Event! (II) - Clothing Design Competition!

Design Submission: 8/11 - 8/21 23:59 EDT
    Voting Time: 8/22 - 8/28 23:59 EDT

Descripton: During 8/11 - 8/21, design your own clothing and post it here. Entries can be hand-drawn or done with a computer.10 entries will be selected. During 8/22- 8/28, players can vote for 3 entries out of the 10 that have been selected by R2Games. The three entries that get the most votes will be ranked 1st, 2nd, and 3rd based on the total number of votes they received.

We’ll then select one of the best 10 clothing and put it in the game! Please note that any designs that are very similar to currently existing clothing might not be considered. The actual winning clothing may take a few months to design and implement, so please stay tuned!
    Interested in seeing something you designed make it into the game? Get your creative juices flowing and join the event!

Rules:
    1. Each player can submit multiple entries and obtain multiple rewards.
    2. Along with 50 Fashion Core the designer of the clothing that goes into the game
    3. Please include your platform (R2Games/Kabam/Kongregate/Armor), server and character name.
    4. This event is exclusive to R2Games/Kabam/Kongregate/Armor players.

Rewards:
    1st: Fashion Core x100,1,000 Bound Balens
    2nd: Fashion Core x60, 500 Bound Balens
    3rd: Fashion Core, x40, 300 Bound Balens

Rewards for winning clothing:
    clothing + Fashion Core x50

Along with 50 FashionCore the designer of the clothing that goes into the game will also receive the clothing he/she designed.

Last edited by R2_Dagny; 08-10-2017, 09:43 PM.

Game Name: Aeos Kaijuº
    Server: 632 R2Games US West (610 US West Cluster)

Since I am always partial to the bad-*** look without the flashiness of other clothing, allow me to submit my concept for the three classes at a male perspective.

Clothing Set Name: Dark Warlord Set (Picture 1)
    Armor: Dark Warlord Armor - Has long coat, red and black dress shirt, black pants, black dress shoes, and dark sun glasses.
    Helmet: Dark Warlord Helmet - Has black hair that is sleek as it is long.
    Weapon: Dark Warlord Weapon (Pictures 2-7) - Either a sniper rifle (to scale; for archer), katana sword (for knight), or mage staff (for mage).
    Wings: Dark Warlord Wings (not pictured) - I was hoping for a modern warfare design when it comes to wings to match the outfit and weaponry. I haven't come across any that I liked so I will design it through paint when I am up in the morning.

Enjoy as these shots were created via the IMVU app.
    Attached Files
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Related Content can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...61#post1923061

Since I did not want my entry to suddenly vanish when I do the edit sequence, I am going to link this post to my previous as one entry into the contest. Below are my concepts for the female character with the Dark Warlord Set. All images were created via the IMVU app.
      Attached Files

Comment

lmao does imvu actualy count as the outfits arnt designed by urself unless u actualy own the templates to these ur showing

I did clothes for imvu and was sold to ppl for imvu

but if allowed I will send imvu outfits lol
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-11-2017, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Well, technically, it's designed through the computer. While I don't hold the copyright to the clothing pieces that were made, however, it took me some time to piece various combinations of clothing and accessories together to make the concepts shown to give the developers an idea on what to design for. When the contest for the mount came about and the person won for the laser eyed squirrel, the final work came out better than what the design entailed (I own one on one of my units), so the final product might have some variation when it comes to my submissions. The only things I would ask developers is to not make them flashy like other pieces in the past (or put something that is out of place that makes the outfit void of being worn), and not make the guns so big that you need the Hulk to just hold it.

Other than that, I would love to see your designs for the IMVU. I might buy some to put in my closet and wear it on a timely basis.

Comment

R2Games/Wartune/s641/AYARSIZTurk

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              Well, technically, it's designed through the computer. While I don't hold the copyright to the clothing pieces that were made, however, it took me some time to piece various combinations of clothing and accessories together to make the concepts shown to give the developers an idea on what to design for. When the contest for the mount came about and the person won for the laser eyed squirrel, the final work came out better than what the design entailed (I own one on one of my units), so the final product might have some variation when it comes to my submissions. The only things I would ask developers is to not make them flashy like other pieces in the past (or put something that is out of place that makes the outfit void of being worn), and not make the guns so big that you need the Hulk to just hold it.

Other than that, I would love to see your designs for the IMVU. I might buy some to put in my closet and wear it on a timely basis.
              i would show u if i could but I removed my account 8 years ago from that site in protest of removal of certain stuff that me and others made for Acesspass and vip ppl back when imvu was good and terrific

but I think I ave a few pics somewhere stored on old floppy disc of my character
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-12-2017, 03:45 AM.

Comment

in imvu had to ave a female character also while making female clothes and stuff back in the day lol

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

i would show u if i could but I removed my account 8 years ago from that site in protest of removal of certain stuff that me and others made for Acesspass and vip ppl back when imvu was good and terrific

but I think I ave a few pics somewhere stored on old floppy disc of my character
                  It was good back in the day as I had an old account in 2008. The interface back then was more fluid where I can really show my persona (you can tell why I loved Wartune and being an archer/gunner) as a hitman/mobster, and why sometimes I would ask the devs of WT (why?) when it comes to some of those pieces not being compatible with others ("Vigo" heads on women characters). I removed the program after some update they had that rendered it inoperable. I put it back (and created a new account) when this came about that I wanted to throw something together. Whether I win or not, at least I can say I had a fun run if I am not going to be there for a 6th.

When I outfit my units, I like to have a military edge, but also want to keep that hitman persona going as well. Also, I have to keep in mind of the lag, so flashy outfits/weapons I try to steer clear from if possible.

Nice getups, though.

Comment

R2Games/WARTUNE/[S271] Shivermire/ Aistea
                    Last edited by Vebsoo; 08-20-2017, 09:23 AM.

Comment

R2Games/ WARTUNE/ [S641]Howling Gardens/ MelikeChan

Comment

R2 games // Kharbizadd // S716 // MrCavit

Comment

r2 games / s641 / alfa

setleri siz yapin

Comment

Moonshine/S714/R2Games/Wartune
                            Last edited by Sunshine; 08-17-2017, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Shunny
                              R2Games
                              Server 1 Temple of Ibalize

Click image for larger version

Name:	img_20170818_140909_by_rosecrystalcandy-dbkiodh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	1924843Click image for larger version

Name:	img_20170818_141046_by_rosecrystalcandy-dbkioqu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.4 KB