Wartune Weekly Maintenance 08/17 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 08/17 04:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 17th of August at 04:00 AM EDT (01:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM GMT+1, and 16:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patch Note:
    1. Some language optimizations.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 08-17-2017, 03:49 AM.

what is being fixed or added in this maintance

Comment

well been thinking - when something gets fixed - we complain "how long they'll fix it oh man cant wait to use .xthingx." then fix gets rushed and we say - "why fix at all ?" our thirst for rush to reach finish is crazy .. Come and think - the finish of life is grave - wanna rush to it too ?
      Last edited by AleshaS421; 08-17-2017, 03:05 AM.

Comment

I think by now R2 knew that everyday we players must up againts lagged and shockwave flash crashes and I need to know how we could prevent all of this to continued , I need R2 made a statement said this maintenance will made players played with ease and without any lag or crashes anymore , that will be the happiest moment to all players all over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Ande1to0202 View Post
          I think by now R2 knew that everyday we players must up againts lagged and shockwave flash crashes and I need to know how we could prevent all of this to continued , I need R2 made a statement said this maintenance will made players played with ease and without any lag or crashes anymore , that will be the happiest moment to all players all over the world.
          R2 has a set of standard responses regarding how to deal with lag and flashes, which include things like..
          a) clearing computer cache
          b) clearing flash cache
          also other stuff which some people with lag are guilty of
          c) close all other programs
          none of anything they will tell you will help, because they dont want to tell you what the real problem is for fear you will stop playing, here is what happened for me...
          Once upon a time I had horrendous lag, it was awful! Opening my inventory meant 2 minutes, entering a dungeon I have never been in before 2 minutes, moving from one level of a dungeon to the next was 1 minute. Anytime I opened anything, moved between areas or did anything with too many people (e.g. WB - before they started to hide everyone and the old GB and CSGB) meant huge lag for me. I used to play on a cheap crappy laptop which had a **** video card and low RAM, or something like that, I am no IT person, just going on what my son told me lol. My sons solution was "stop playing that **** game mum and play a proper, decent game which is played through a client" - yes, I know they have a client now, but didnt at the time. Finally my laptop died, probably couldnt handle the continual flying lessons I attempted to give it across my room... anyway my son suggest that "if you must play **** games via a web browser you need a decent computer", he proceeded to write a list of specs for the computer which would run Wartune with little or no lag. I didnt get another laptop, he advised against it as he can upgrade items easier for me on a desktop... Anyway, long story short (yeah I know - too late for that eh? lol) I spent around $2k AUS dollars, not a huge amount, but not a small amount either, and had a gaming computer custom built with the top video and graphics cards avail at the time etc... I already had the top internet connection available for my country and city, 20mbps still waiting for nbn, should be soon. Now I run (and have been running) up to 4-5 toons at the same time, in the same area (e.g. WB) without lag, without flash crashes for at least the last 4 years.
          In short if you have lag and flash crashes please look to your internet connection and your computer before you blame R2.
          YES, I know there will be those who respond saying they have the best of the best and still lag... I have no answer to that, all I can say is I do NOT lag and havent lagged in 4 years, so clearly something I am doing that is working?
          Ok, story time is over.

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

R2 has a set of standard responses regarding how to deal with lag and flashes, which include things like..
            a) clearing computer cache
            b) clearing flash cache
            also other stuff which some people with lag are guilty of
            c) close all other programs
            none of anything they will tell you will help, because they dont want to tell you what the real problem is for fear you will stop playing, here is what happened for me...
            Once upon a time I had horrendous lag, it was awful! Opening my inventory meant 2 minutes, entering a dungeon I have never been in before 2 minutes, moving from one level of a dungeon to the next was 1 minute. Anytime I opened anything, moved between areas or did anything with too many people (e.g. WB - before they started to hide everyone and the old GB and CSGB) meant huge lag for me. I used to play on a cheap crappy laptop which had a **** video card and low RAM, or something like that, I am no IT person, just going on what my son told me lol. My sons solution was "stop playing that **** game mum and play a proper, decent game which is played through a client" - yes, I know they have a client now, but didnt at the time. Finally my laptop died, probably couldnt handle the continual flying lessons I attempted to give it across my room... anyway my son suggest that "if you must play **** games via a web browser you need a decent computer", he proceeded to write a list of specs for the computer which would run Wartune with little or no lag. I didnt get another laptop, he advised against it as he can upgrade items easier for me on a desktop... Anyway, long story short (yeah I know - too late for that eh? lol) I spent around $2k AUS dollars, not a huge amount, but not a small amount either, and had a gaming computer custom built with the top video and graphics cards avail at the time etc... I already had the top internet connection available for my country and city, 20mbps still waiting for nbn, should be soon. Now I run (and have been running) up to 4-5 toons at the same time, in the same area (e.g. WB) without lag, without flash crashes for at least the last 4 years.
            In short if you have lag and flash crashes please look to your internet connection and your computer before you blame R2.
            YES, I know there will be those who respond saying they have the best of the best and still lag... I have no answer to that, all I can say is I do NOT lag and havent lagged in 4 years, so clearly something I am doing that is working?
            Ok, story time is over.
            While having good specs does help to reduce the lag, you should not need a top of the line gaming computer to play a game like this. With all the money wartune is making, they need to update their equipment.

Comment

Patch Note:
              1. Some language optimizations.
              Wow, truly a game-breaker, isn't it?
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X