Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Patch 7.5 Maintenance 08/24 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Patch 7.5 Maintenance 08/24 03:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance for Patch 7.5 on Thursday, the 24th of August at 03:30 AM EDT(00:30 AM PDT, 08:30 AM BST, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Henna x50
    Dragon Essence x50

Patch Notes:
    1. Added 3 new Willpowers - Sea Witch, Death Specter and Eagle Warrior.
    2. Added Willpower Awaken Skills - The time has come to activate the potential of Willpower. Summon your own Willpower and master your skills.
    3. Added Eudaemon War weekly dungeons - Explore the deepest depths of the dungeons armed with your Willpower and Slyph. Check it out now!
    4. Added a new Dreamland feature - Priceless treasures can be found in every corner of this mysterious land, but only the strong and the brave will be able to claim them for their own.
    5. Added new Titan skill slots - Increased the number of Titan skill slots from 5 to 10.
    6. Updated Circuit rewards - Added Basic Talent Stones into Supreme Royal’s Chest and Supreme Noble’s Chest.
    7. Sylph Arena Optimization - Added Fusion Spirit Shards as rewards. Players can select rivals to challenge. You can choose your opponent based on the number of points they have.
    8. Optimized Henna Lab - Raised Henna yields rate.
    9. Closed Blood Inferno dungeon - With the help of Willpower, our lords finally wiped out the monsters in the dungeon and sealed the Blood Inferno for all eternity. Even as our lords celebrate their victory, new enemies await in the darkness. Stay tuned for new challenges.
    10. EXP - The quest related to the Blood Inferno dungeon has been removed due to the closure of the dungeon. Corresponding quest rewards have been updated with the compensation from maintenance.
    11. Added new Vault pages to Guild Vault.
    12. Raised Wedding Ring skill level cap.
    13. Unlocked new levels for Sky Trail.
    14. Optimized NPC functions - The new NPC Lycus in Cloud City has the Game Box option.
    15. Fixed the bug where players were able to fight against multiple monsters at the same time in Magic Square.
    16. Fixed the language issue regarding the auto refresh mechanism of Mount Shop.
    17. Optimized game loading.
    18. Some language has been optimized.
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 08-23-2017, 05:32 AM.

My updated spiel on the testing of such:
    • Will-Powers: Get ready for the game to be really broken, especially in Titan Temple; and you thought Oracles and Friggas were bad.
    • Will-Power Awaken Skills: Gonna be a while for this chap, but have already started to put the saddle on the horse.
    • Eud Weekly Dungeons: It's 1 Eud per person, folks. Sea Witches anyone?
    • Dreamland: This was fun. There's no battles involved. You just click on the clouds to find stuff, mobs to zap (they lock N, W, S, E next to them when active), and a portal to move.
    • Titan Skill Slots: Haven't been to KH yet, but heard more skills will make you last a bit longer as one.
    • Circuit Rewards: How about we get the Imperial Scrolls so we can finish those pesky CQs (mainly the ones that require you to get something and killing something of a large number), instead?
    • Sylph Arena: Yeah, they should had left this alone in the first place. Don't know if it will bring everyone back, but don't hold your breath as the damage was done.
    • Optimized Henna Lab: I still like it when I am able to plant something or don't feel like it before this change. However, I will have to see with this.
    • Blood Inferno Closure: Well, it was alright as I tried it out for the first time (told you it was a time sink) and completed it across the teams to get the rewards from the EXP thingy for such. However, if you are going to make a new challenge zone, REMOVE THE STUNS!!!! The last 4 levels were non-stop that I managed to get an attack off while getting sidelined for 3 turns after that.
    • EXP: Folks, you have until maint to complete this week's BI and retrieve the rewards from this section on such. I don't know how much of a comp they are thinking in giving out, but 50 dragon souls from the completion is probably more than what they are giving.
    • Vault: They are cheap savages. Their vault gives out 49 spaces (guild vault has 56, so you're cheated by 7 spaces) for each of the two pages given. Oh, and they are separate purchases as well; so break out those wealth wallets if you're going for 180 days on both.
    • Wedding Ring Level: Married couples are still going to thank you.
    • Sky Trial: Still, I would hoped for greater rewards when exploring and removing the stupid star tear shards as we can get enough star tears to make the first evos by defeating the first two stages worth. Increase the Star Sand amounts instead (1 or 2 isn't going to make anything better).
    • NPC Lycus: I am camping next to her to keep her company now that she is no longer unemployed.
    • Bug/Multiple Monsters in MS (??): If it means that everyone kept hitting the same one, then it's bad; if it means that all monsters were being fought while being selected and suddenly died for a 25 square combo, where's the phone book that I can use?
    • Mount Shop: Forget the refresh thingy and getting random non-needed mounts, HOW ABOUT WE GET A REAL SHOP WHERE WE CAN JUST BUY WHICH MOUNT WE WANT? Tired of foregoing weeks of not getting the one I want while the Beast Souls are piling up.
    • Optimized Game Loading: Nope, if that happened, everyone will rejoice. However, nice work on keeping the icons closed and in place. How long will it last, we don't know as maintenance is always around the corner.
    • Number 18 Not Needed: Why? Because every week, we know it's always the language thing and nothing else being fixed that was reported, so we kinda gave up on the hype.
    Other than that, it's an alright patch for the moment. Whether it will heal the pain we've already got from the times before will depend on how they stay the course towards being better. And as usual, I am going to sleep while leaving my network in doing its own maintenance thing just a few hours before R2 does theirs.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

So you change how you navigate and hide the icons up top and in some ways, it's better. Although not sure why you had to remove everything from time box and make them have their own icon now. But why did you remove game box and put it at an npc instead? Of all the things that the npc's could be used for, titan temple and everything else in outlands for example, you put something that doesn't belong at all at an npc.

Comment

That's the developer's logic, mate. Then again, how can one be an "ostrich" if they....... oh never mind, I don't want to know now.

They've could have kept the time box thing going and hidden, but they could not turn off the swirly, so now they cursed us with different swirlies. Not going to get into the debate on it, though, unless there's a way I can go into their code and disable such so it won't show on my end (I do know when the events come on, I do not need an annoying alarm clock to tell me of such) when I play, heh heh; then again, a setting to turn of swirls on everything would be nice since I am eyeballing the final spot (the heck is a ghost battle anyways?) that is empty that can be filled in with such.

They've remove the games so people will have to walk to Lycus. For me, I just camp next to her and then retire in the farm (until the next maintenance when they send us all back to that big nasty swirly that is the portal) before exiting the game. Anyways, she has a job now, and I am glad. Now the other girl needs work, and I am hoping they (the devs) will take kindly to my suggestion to move things like Titan Temple, Holy Sword Temple, and Exploration to an NPC and separate from the Outland Contests that a guild leader has to sign up for.

PS, for the heck of it, I am going to get both my euds up to their highest to make a Sea Witch, and then I am going to call her Sea Hag in honor of a cartoon.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

On wonderhill servers did not start de update...i'm in the game and they not kicked me out )))))
          Last edited by Valyk98; 08-24-2017, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Valyk98 View Post
            On wonderhill servers did not start de update...i'm in the game and they not kicked me out )))))
            i was inside wonderhill no server maintenance notice ppl are still inside playing the only time u know theirs a maintenance if u refresh and that was at 09.00 a.m lol and ppl still playing

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

i was inside wonderhill no server maintenance notice ppl are still inside playing the only time u know theirs a maintenance if u refresh and that was at 09.00 a.m lol and ppl still playing
              i will help them to change the things with my caracter ))

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                My updated spiel on the testing of such:
                • Will-Powers: Get ready for the game to be really broken, especially in Titan Temple; and you thought Oracles and Friggas were bad.
                • Will-Power Awaken Skills: Gonna be a while for this chap, but have already started to put the saddle on the horse.
                • Eud Weekly Dungeons: It's 1 Eud per person, folks. Sea Witches anyone?
                • Dreamland: This was fun. There's no battles involved. You just click on the clouds to find stuff, mobs to zap (they lock N, W, S, E next to them when active), and a portal to move.
                • Titan Skill Slots: Haven't been to KH yet, but heard more skills will make you last a bit longer as one.
                • Circuit Rewards: How about we get the Imperial Scrolls so we can finish those pesky CQs (mainly the ones that require you to get something and killing something of a large number), instead?
                • Sylph Arena: Yeah, they should had left this alone in the first place. Don't know if it will bring everyone back, but don't hold your breath as the damage was done.
                • Optimized Henna Lab: I still like it when I am able to plant something or don't feel like it before this change. However, I will have to see with this.
                • Blood Inferno Closure: Well, it was alright as I tried it out for the first time (told you it was a time sink) and completed it across the teams to get the rewards from the EXP thingy for such. However, if you are going to make a new challenge zone, REMOVE THE STUNS!!!! The last 4 levels were non-stop that I managed to get an attack off while getting sidelined for 3 turns after that.
                • EXP: Folks, you have until maint to complete this week's BI and retrieve the rewards from this section on such. I don't know how much of a comp they are thinking in giving out, but 50 dragon souls from the completion is probably more than what they are giving.
                • Vault: They are cheap savages. Their vault gives out 49 spaces (guild vault has 56, so you're cheated by 7 spaces) for each of the two pages given. Oh, and they are separate purchases as well; so break out those wealth wallets if you're going for 180 days on both.
                • Wedding Ring Level: Married couples are still going to thank you.
                • Sky Trial: Still, I would hoped for greater rewards when exploring and removing the stupid star tear shards as we can get enough star tears to make the first evos by defeating the first two stages worth. Increase the Star Sand amounts instead (1 or 2 isn't going to make anything better).
                • NPC Lycus: I am camping next to her to keep her company now that she is no longer unemployed.
                • Bug/Multiple Monsters in MS (??): If it means that everyone kept hitting the same one, then it's bad; if it means that all monsters were being fought while being selected and suddenly died for a 25 square combo, where's the phone book that I can use?
                • Mount Shop: Forget the refresh thingy and getting random non-needed mounts, HOW ABOUT WE GET A REAL SHOP WHERE WE CAN JUST BUY WHICH MOUNT WE WANT? Tired of foregoing weeks of not getting the one I want while the Beast Souls are piling up.
                • Optimized Game Loading: Nope, if that happened, everyone will rejoice. However, nice work on keeping the icons closed and in place. How long will it last, we don't know as maintenance is always around the corner.
                • Number 18 Not Needed: Why? Because every week, we know it's always the language thing and nothing else being fixed that was reported, so we kinda gave up on the hype.
                Other than that, it's an alright patch for the moment. Whether it will heal the pain we've already got from the times before will depend on how they stay the course towards being better. And as usual, I am going to sleep while leaving my network in doing its own maintenance thing just a few hours before R2 does theirs.
                Meikura001 you are a Knight of Knowledge so semi-experienced in this game, many things you spoke of i do agree but, like everyhting this game is about 4 things only:
                TRUTH - YOU CANT WIN THIS GAME, YOU CANT EVER BE ONLY NUMBER 1, YOU CANT KNOW EVERYTHING AND YES EXPERIMENT!
                HONOR - IF YOU DONT KNOW SOMETHING ASK, THERE ARE PEOPLE LONGER HERE THAN MANY, FIGHT BUT KEEP YOUR WORD, GET YOUR HONOR THE PROPER WAY!
                TEAMWORK - TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG ALONE YOU FALL!
                DONT STEAL FROM FARMS - PEOPLE HELPING YOU DONT LIKE TO RIPPED OFF OR PLUNDERED IT ANNOYS THEM!

The rest is all up to your choices, the game will always change. Its the people in it that maks and brakes the game. Hope Proficiency the new R2 gets complains about toons and peoples complaines about their playstyles and mostly their ATTITUDES seriously!

Twi s1,s256,s428,s434,s546

Comment

Yeah I saw that and made the Mistake of Refreshing and getting lock out

Comment

. to bad for bi

Comment

a bi gone was good for rewards,but to long,,

Comment

It would seem that nobody got kicked from the game for the maintenance and that you only get locked out if you refresh.
                        I am not going to be too impressed if, as a result of people staying in the game when they know a maintenance is happening, we have to have an extended or additional maintenance.

And I agree with you Meikura001 titan temple is about to become the new /next ToK disaster. Once everyone has willpower euds running Titan Temple will become even more difficult. Soon people will REALLY have something to complain about regarding TT, lol.

Comment

and again i will miss world boss and not get 30M+ gold and 30M+daru from him and you will like always for that give me only 500k gold and 500k daru as compensation Next time change time of maintenance or give better compensation this not worh a loss we have
                          Last edited by andrejsergej21; 08-24-2017, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Now devs... do NOT break anything inthere...

Comment

why can i find out were or how to get knighthood and titans

Comment

Working...
                              X