Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AleshaS421
    replied
    I only wish there were more in-game events to appreciate players actually playin in server, though anniversary gift boxes were nice stuff in cloud city

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Good luck to the entrants. I was going to do a mount design on paint based on architectural lines but it will take much longer than the time allocated and I never liked to be rushed. However, it will be unveiled upon the next mount contest next year. =)

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by diego3733 View Post
    I would like to know why my mount is not in the top 10, if by 21st she had 13 likes

Favela S669

dk wat happened to ur mount design but the likes wasn't going to get it to the vote see memory explanation (Entries have been chosen by the Operations department and will not be changed. Operations wanted something new, and based their selection on originality compared to mounts that already exist in the game. This poll is to vote on which of the chosen mounts you would prefer to see put into the game, as at least one will make it in.)

Leave a comment:

• diego3733
    replied

I would like to know why my mount is not in the top 10, if by 21st she had 13 likes

Favela S669

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    good luck all

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by anna11 View Post
    and they look better the any of these in my option add them
    Entries have been chosen by the Operations department and will not be changed. Operations wanted something new, and based their selection on originality compared to mounts that already exist in the game. This poll is to vote on which of the chosen mounts you would prefer to see put into the game, as at least one will make it in.

Leave a comment:

• anna11
    replied
    and they look better the any of these in my option add them

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Kongregate's single entry was taken into consideration. The single entry for the clothing design is entered, but the mount is not.

To all entrants: If I got any names or servers wrong, whether by my own typo or as a typo in the original entry, please send me a pm.

Leave a comment:

• anna11
    replied
    Why did you not add the entries from the kongregate forum to the voting
    Last edited by anna11; 08-23-2017, 10:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane2
    replied
    Design #1
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design1.png Views:	1 Size:	388.4 KB ID:	1925672

Design #2
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	126.2 KB ID:	1925681

Design #3
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	89.7 KB ID:	1925668

Design #4
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	50.4 KB ID:	1925680

Design #5
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	356.1 KB ID:	1925677

Design #6
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design6.jpg Views:	1 Size:	85.9 KB ID:	1925670

Design #7
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design7.png Views:	1 Size:	350.6 KB ID:	1925671

Design #8
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design8.png Views:	1 Size:	12.6 KB ID:	1925669

Design #9
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design9.jpg Views:	1 Size:	229.9 KB ID:	1925674

Design #10
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design10.png Views:	1 Size:	294.1 KB ID:	1925673

Leave a comment:

Working...
X