Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VOTE!] Wartune 5th Anniversary Event! (I) - Mount Design

Voting Time: 8/23 - 8/28 23:59 EDT

Vote for your favorite mount! The three entries that get the most votes will be ranked 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the total number of votes they receive. We’ll then select one of the best 10 mounts and put it in the game!

Images in following post. For additional rules, please refer to the Mount Design thread.

Design #1 - Harimanna Wonderhill S26
    4.85%
    Design #2 - IliasT R2Games S465
    0.97%
    Design #3 - Shunny R2Games S1
    9.71%
    Design #4 - KissmySass R2Games S455
    14.56%
    Design #5 - IceCold R2Games S720
    25.24%
    Design #6 - wolvereain R2Games S42
    4.85%
    Design #7 - Harimanna Wonderhill S26
    0%
    Design #8 - ArCaNjØ R2Games S613
    34.95%
    Design #9 - Harimanna Wonderhill S26
    2.91%
    Design #10 - IceLance R2Games S626
    1.94%

The poll is expired.

Design #1
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design1.png Views:	1 Size:	388.4 KB ID:	1925672

Design #2
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	126.2 KB ID:	1925681

Design #3
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	89.7 KB ID:	1925668

Design #4
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	50.4 KB ID:	1925680

Design #5
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	356.1 KB ID:	1925677

Design #6
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design6.jpg Views:	1 Size:	85.9 KB ID:	1925670

Design #7
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design7.png Views:	1 Size:	350.6 KB ID:	1925671

Design #8
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design8.png Views:	1 Size:	12.6 KB ID:	1925669

Design #9
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design9.jpg Views:	1 Size:	229.9 KB ID:	1925674

Design #10
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Design10.png Views:	1 Size:	294.1 KB ID:	1925673

Comment

Why did you not add the entries from the kongregate forum to the voting
      Last edited by anna11; 08-23-2017, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Kongregate's single entry was taken into consideration. The single entry for the clothing design is entered, but the mount is not.

To all entrants: If I got any names or servers wrong, whether by my own typo or as a typo in the original entry, please send me a pm.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

and they look better the any of these in my option add them

Comment

Originally posted by anna11 View Post
            and they look better the any of these in my option add them
            Entries have been chosen by the Operations department and will not be changed. Operations wanted something new, and based their selection on originality compared to mounts that already exist in the game. This poll is to vote on which of the chosen mounts you would prefer to see put into the game, as at least one will make it in.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

good luck all

Comment

I would like to know why my mount is not in the top 10, if by 21st she had 13 likes

Favela S669

Comment

Originally posted by diego3733 View Post
                  I would like to know why my mount is not in the top 10, if by 21st she had 13 likes

Favela S669

dk wat happened to ur mount design but the likes wasn't going to get it to the vote see memory explanation (Entries have been chosen by the Operations department and will not be changed. Operations wanted something new, and based their selection on originality compared to mounts that already exist in the game. This poll is to vote on which of the chosen mounts you would prefer to see put into the game, as at least one will make it in.)

Comment

Good luck to the entrants. I was going to do a mount design on paint based on architectural lines but it will take much longer than the time allocated and I never liked to be rushed. However, it will be unveiled upon the next mount contest next year. =)
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I only wish there were more in-game events to appreciate players actually playin in server, though anniversary gift boxes were nice stuff in cloud city

Comment

Who won for the mount that will be in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Fullofsass View Post
                          Who won for the mount that will be in the game?
                          No word on that yet. I'll be asking about the rest of the winners for the various forum events in a little while.

Comment

I do not understand how these competitions work. According to the rules, I won third place for the votes but have not heard a single thing about the reward. I also found an old forum post for the lazer squirrel the yr before last and it was announced 8 months. later that he won the mount in the game prize and he never knew a thing about it and this was 8 months later???????????
                            Can we please have a list of who won the contests and who won the major award soon.We should not have to wait 8months to a year to find out who's mount won and then have to put tickets in to get the prizes. The guy who won the lazer squirrel had to put tickets in to get his prizes and they still did not give him his mount at the time. Please find out who won the contests and announce them soon like most any contest would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Fullofsass View Post
                              I do not understand how these competitions work. According to the rules, I won third place for the votes but have not heard a single thing about the reward. I also found an old forum post for the lazer squirrel the yr before last and it was announced 8 months. later that he won the mount in the game prize and he never knew a thing about it and this was 8 months later???????????
                              Can we please have a list of who won the contests and who won the major award soon.We should not have to wait 8months to a year to find out who's mount won and then have to put tickets in to get the prizes. The guy who won the lazer squirrel had to put tickets in to get his prizes and they still did not give him his mount at the time. Please find out who won the contests and announce them soon like most any contest would do.
                              I would also like to know why, according to the votes, I was the first and received no notification on who won,they could send warning by email within game or by personal email .

Comment

Working...
                              X