Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[VOTE!] Wartune 5th Anniversary Event! (I) - Mount Design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VOTE!] Wartune 5th Anniversary Event! (I) - Mount Design

Design #1 - Harimanna Wonderhill S26
    4.85%
    Design #2 - IliasT R2Games S465
    0.97%
    Design #3 - Shunny R2Games S1
    9.71%
    Design #4 - KissmySass R2Games S455
    14.56%
    Design #5 - IceCold R2Games S720
    25.24%
    Design #6 - wolvereain R2Games S42
    4.85%
    Design #7 - Harimanna Wonderhill S26
    0%
    Design #8 - ArCaNjØ R2Games S613
    34.95%
    Design #9 - Harimanna Wonderhill S26
    2.91%
    Design #10 - IceLance R2Games S626
    1.94%

The poll is expired.

Voting Time: 8/23 - 8/28 23:59 EDT

Vote for your favorite mount! The three entries that get the most votes will be ranked 1st, 2nd and 3rd based on the total number of votes they receive. We’ll then select one of the best 10 mounts and put it in the game!

Images in following post. For additional rules, please refer to the Mount Design thread.

• hericlessilvadesouza
    replied
    Congratulations and thanks Memory Lane for the great support and commitment you had with the players.

Leave a comment:

• Fullofsass
    replied
    Thank you so much. That was perfect. I think that is all people wanted even though we know who won its nice for it to be made official. Thank you for all you have done and again ty for listening.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I was given the official list of winners for everything except the designs that will be added to the game. The devs haven't decided yet, but we're pushing them. I'll add those winners to the thread when I have them, and I'll ask a mentor to hunt them down in game to make sure they know they won.

See the thread here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...-event-winners

That's a good note for the next time events like this run, harry.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    yeah would be nice to know whos mount will be added to game

think r2 gave enough notice with the spam saying come and win ur prices to advertise this comp but once voting started r2 didn't spam with saying vote for ur fav mount or clothes which I think would of brought more ppl in to vote and maybe if the rewards are better they might enter next year

Leave a comment:

• Fullofsass
    replied
    I just received my reward. I want to thank you Memory Lane for listening and helping.

Leave a comment:

• Fullofsass
    replied
    Originally posted by Vebsoo View Post

U sure that voting winners had recieved rewards by now?? I am the 1st place winner in clothing voting. haven't got any rewards. I bet, same with the mounts voting.
    I loved your design. I think it was great and would be great in the game. Good job.

Leave a comment:

• Fullofsass
    replied
    I have recieved no prize either and yes it is explanatory who got first second and third but it would be nice it the contest was followed through and the prizes were sent out. It if is so obvious who won........why have we not recieved prizes. I know being a moderator can be frustrating but it would still be nice if the contests were carried out and the winners were announced with the prizes they won and the winning mount be announced to all. Then maybe more people would participate next year. Also if it were announced it was time to vote for the mounts and clothing then there would be more votes as well. Do I have to send a ticket in to get my prize?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    At first I was told they'd been applied for and were pending approval. Then I was told they'd been sent. Maybe she was confused about which event I was talking about. I'll ask about it again this evening.

Leave a comment:

• Vebsoo
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

The votes are pretty self explanatory. Everyone can see who won first, second, and third by looking at the numbers, and should have received rewards by now. What I haven't been told, and am waiting to be told so I can update the thread and make sure that person knows they won, is who's design will be going into the game. I am well aware of the struggle with the squirrel, and it's a struggle I'm hoping to avoid this time around.
    U sure that voting winners had recieved rewards by now?? I am the 1st place winner in clothing voting. haven't got any rewards. I bet, same with the mounts voting.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Fullofsass View Post
    Can we please have a list of who won the contests and who won the major award soon
    Originally posted by hericlessilvadesouza View Post
    I would also like to know why, according to the votes, I was the first and received no notification on who won,they could send warning by email within game or by personal email .
    The votes are pretty self explanatory. Everyone can see who won first, second, and third by looking at the numbers, and should have received rewards by now. What I haven't been told, and am waiting to be told so I can update the thread and make sure that person knows they won, is who's design will be going into the game. I am well aware of the struggle with the squirrel, and it's a struggle I'm hoping to avoid this time around.

Leave a comment:

• hericlessilvadesouza
    replied
    I do not understand how these competitions work. According to the rules, I won third place for the votes but have not heard a single thing about the reward. I also found an old forum post for the lazer squirrel the yr before last and it was announced 8 months. later that he won the mount in the game prize and he never knew a thing about it and this was 8 months later???????????
    Can we please have a list of who won the contests and who won the major award soon.We should not have to wait 8months to a year to find out who's mount won and then have to put tickets in to get the prizes. The guy who won the lazer squirrel had to put tickets in to get his prizes and they still did not give him his mount at the time. Please find out who won the contests and announce them soon like most any contest would do.
    I would also like to know why, according to the votes, I was the first and received no notification on who won,they could send warning by email within game or by personal email .

Leave a comment:

• Fullofsass
    replied
    I do not understand how these competitions work. According to the rules, I won third place for the votes but have not heard a single thing about the reward. I also found an old forum post for the lazer squirrel the yr before last and it was announced 8 months. later that he won the mount in the game prize and he never knew a thing about it and this was 8 months later???????????
    Can we please have a list of who won the contests and who won the major award soon.We should not have to wait 8months to a year to find out who's mount won and then have to put tickets in to get the prizes. The guy who won the lazer squirrel had to put tickets in to get his prizes and they still did not give him his mount at the time. Please find out who won the contests and announce them soon like most any contest would do.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Who won for the mount that will be in the game?
    No word on that yet. I'll be asking about the rest of the winners for the various forum events in a little while.

Leave a comment:

• Fullofsass
    replied
    Who won for the mount that will be in the game?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X