Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 08/31 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R230781542 View Post
    can someone enlighten me about the "some language issues" what exactly does it mean? Is it some programming jargon or players having difficulty in communicating their sexual preferences. No, seriously please.
    They say this every time... it is just a translation issue, pure and simple. Some people have nothing better to do than find spelling errors or badly worded/translated sentences to report to Wartune lol

Comment

Sorry, genuinely trying to understand all this.
      You didn't try hard enough, kid. See, I get to call you that because I am just an old coot, so pipe down before you flip your lid.

Now, I am going to tell you again to kindly disengage your lips for a few seconds (or quit being a meat ostrich) because you might have this "wonder" computer that you might buy with your parents' credit card, it doesn't mean that everyone has to upgrade each time a developer throws a monkey wrench. It was working 2 weeks ago before last week's maintenance changed all the rules.

So what if you run three. You want a medal? I run 5 but you don't see me flaunting on it. Well, I did run 5 until their fiasco did something to my system and then had me to purge something that I probably shouldn't have in the first place, so now I am running on limited until I can get repairs done on it (by me of course).

If you want to talk about systems, my system can run CAD based programs as well as play most of the high end games and movies. If I haven't gotten a problem with those then I shouldn't have a problem with Wartune, right? Or how is it that I can play Wartune Reborn without any lag or problems? Or Galaxy Online II in going through some of the biggest server battles without crashing? Or probably Vega Conflict since they're using Unity now for the game play?

If you want to talk about connections, I am sporting a 60 MBPs internet that I can run a few Video Telephony Calls, stream movies and music, along with other things. Not my problem if China (or wherever their servers are) is on dial-up.

But you want to know where the failure is at mostly? How many geniuses out there ever tried the "full screen" button (I am not talking about maximizing your browser window, I am talking about taking your game into full screen with no taskbar or icons) to see the steam effects that come from the frame since the battle screen is too small? Or the possibility of receiving over 6k+ analytic (tracking) types of packages when 1 could have sufficed?

And to think I was just merely laughing at the part where you said I am vicious. I guess you're right about that part. Question is, do you really want to remain in the same area as I? I mean, I can really eat you up and spit you right out.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Maybe you can explain why we dont lag, genius?
        I was hoping you could explain that since you claim such while everyone was having said problems. You don't need me for that, son.

after you spent years working for free on this forum as a moderator
        and who said anything about me working on this forum?

You're a riot a minute, chump.

Updated Edit
        I guess you're busted, mon ami. Oh and quit playing with your alt. LOL Night.
        Last edited by Meikura001; 08-31-2017, 04:32 AM. Reason: Don't want to make another post to put forth the "Updated Edit" bit....
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

whayyy

Comment

We just got another maintenance announcement, like 40-minutes warning.

R2 S8
            Last edited by Covenus; 08-31-2017, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              You didn't try hard enough, kid. See, I get to call you that because I am just an old coot, so pipe down before you flip your lid.

Now, I am going to tell you again to kindly disengage your lips for a few seconds (or quit being a meat ostrich) because you might have this "wonder" computer that you might buy with your parents' credit card, it doesn't mean that everyone has to upgrade each time a developer throws a monkey wrench. It was working 2 weeks ago before last week's maintenance changed all the rules.

So what if you run three. You want a medal? I run 5 but you don't see me flaunting on it. Well, I did run 5 until their fiasco did something to my system and then had me to purge something that I probably shouldn't have in the first place, so now I am running on limited until I can get repairs done on it (by me of course).

If you want to talk about systems, my system can run CAD based programs as well as play most of the high end games and movies. If I haven't gotten a problem with those then I shouldn't have a problem with Wartune, right? Or how is it that I can play Wartune Reborn without any lag or problems? Or Galaxy Online II in going through some of the biggest server battles without crashing? Or probably Vega Conflict since they're using Unity now for the game play?

If you want to talk about connections, I am sporting a 60 MBPs internet that I can run a few Video Telephony Calls, stream movies and music, along with other things. Not my problem if China (or wherever their servers are) is on dial-up.

But you want to know where the failure is at mostly? How many geniuses out there ever tried the "full screen" button (I am not talking about maximizing your browser window, I am talking about taking your game into full screen with no taskbar or icons) to see the steam effects that come from the frame since the battle screen is too small? Or the possibility of receiving over 6k+ analytic (tracking) types of packages when 1 could have sufficed?

And to think I was just merely laughing at the part where you said I am vicious. I guess you're right about that part. Question is, do you really want to remain in the same area as I? I mean, I can really eat you up and spit you right out.
              I am 50, so am no kid. I also bought my own computer and had it built to my sons specifications, he is in IT and checked out the game and then told me what I needed to run it well. So why dont you pull in your fat head, shut your huge fat mouth and stop making assumption about which you know nothing.
              Whats you problem? You having a bad day? Or are you just normally this incredibly stupid and rude when it comes to understanding someone elses opinion?
              I mention how many toons I run because it is relevant to to conversation moron... if I can run 3 without lag then how can someone else have terrible lag with just one? So IF you had half a working brain cell you would understand that my mentioning I run 3 IS RELEVANT DH (that doesnt stand for Dear Heart, just in case you were wondering) and that I was not mentioning it in order to achieve some "medal", but in order to make a point which has clearly flown right over than skull of yours blessed as it is with a cauliflower for a brain.
              So MORON I will say AGAIN, NO LAG HERE, not now, not 7-8 days after patch, not before....
              Eat me right up and spit me out? Go play with yourself, I have had nastier and more stupid people than you try. Have a terrible day, ooops too late lol.

I think Meikura could do with some hugs everyone, clearly they are butt hurt that all their years of kissing butt doing R2's job as moderator for nothing has shrunk their brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Covenus View Post
                We just got another maintenance announcement, like 40-minutes warning.

R2 S8
                huge amateurs

Comment

dear r2 ,tricky question, where the **** in this game any balance? why in the temple of the titans at level 1 of your opponents are double edmonde ? I said nothing and frigi all about ? as mere mortals ( I have class knight BD 14 million) get there at least something?
                  Attached Files

Comment

When are the devs going to be honest regarding 'maintenance downtime'? They say 1 hour but it's already 2 hours and counting! Once again no world boss and a paltry 'compensation' that does most ppl no good whatsoever! Lastlt talking of WB, when are they going to sort out it's HP? It now lasts at most 12-15 seconds!
                    S135 - Knight current Br just over 44 Million and rising! Trying not to cash, but sometimes will, especially after pay day!

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      I was hoping you could explain that since you claim such while everyone was having said problems. You don't need me for that, son.

and who said anything about me working on this forum?

You're a riot a minute, chump.

Updated Edit
                      I guess you're busted, mon ami. Oh and quit playing with your alt. LOL Night.
                      Wow.. son? LOL How do you handle getting EVERY assumption about me wrong? I am a kid and a son? WRONG moron... 50 years old next wednesday and female.

SO genius still waiting for that massively superior brain of yours to explain how I have NO LAG and you do.... take your time, I am sure you will need it to come up with some more pathetic incorrect assumption LOL

EDIT - busted for what? spending money on 2 x 11m+ toons? God you are one sad person, lol.
                      Last edited by R263360269; 08-31-2017, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

Wow.. son? LOL How do you handle getting EVERY assumption about me wrong? I am a kid and a son? WRONG moron... 50 years old next wednesday and female.

SO genius still waiting for that massively superior brain of yours to explain how I have NO LAG and you do.... take your time, I am sure you will need it to come up with some more pathetic incorrect assumption LOL
                        ignore those people girl they just wanna get right about everything dont worry

Comment

Oke, so i was in WB and wondered why it lasted so long. Turns out that we were just lucky to be in since the servers were already down. WTG!
                          And what is the big emergency, were the developers forgot to fix something?

Comment

Originally posted by tyler0524 View Post
                            I honestly have no problems with lag. It's all the damn people who have ******* 5-10 year old potato computers who are experiencing problems. Want less lag? Buy a new pc. I've had no problems with an updated pc for over a year now.
                            oh i have potato pc which can handle ashes of singularity .. man wartune is next gen or what ?

Comment

R2, What is going on? We are stuck in server 724 because when we log out we can't get back in cause of this "Maintenence"

Comment

Buurman wat doet u nu.

Comment

Working...
                                X