Wartune Weekly Maintenance 08/31 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deicide21 View Post
    dear r2 ,tricky question, where the **** in this game any balance? why in the temple of the titans at level 1 of your opponents are double edmonde ? I said nothing and frigi all about ? as mere mortals ( I have class knight BD 14 million) get there at least something?
    When I first got my KH I was exactly the same. Its impossible to get anywhere untill you have at least 3+ titan skills. The "balance", such as it is comes in the form of buffs for your toon with every titan skill you earn. At 8m I was unable to scratch these players, at almost 12m I can ... on some days..... get past lvl 3-4. It really does all come down to who you have to face. Some days I dont get past lvl 1 with my mage. My archer usually does better. I did find though that removing my life titan skill so that I would die before the friggas awakened and healed that I was able to eventually beat them down. If you are still alive once those friggas heal you havent got a hope. Titan Temple will only get worse, it will eventually become impossible for the average KH to beat even lvl 1, once all the willpowers come into play.

Comment

guys how long takes MT ? in oceanic we lose group arena and euda arena .... in 1 h we have also athena war , at least give some info about this MT .... is strange that takes so long for a simple MT
      IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

Originally posted by blackpanter4nov View Post
        Buurman wat doet u nu.
        Flodder FTW!!!

Comment

I logged in after the initial maintenance and everything was fine. that was about 2 hours ago. I reloged just now and received a message about another maintenance and can't get back in. Nice R2 nice.

Comment

Originally posted by AleshaS421 View Post

oh i have potato pc which can handle ashes of singularity .. man wartune is next gen or what ?
            Generated a meme for this. :P

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

When I first got my KH I was exactly the same. Its impossible to get anywhere untill you have at least 3+ titan skills. The "balance", such as it is comes in the form of buffs for your toon with every titan skill you earn. At 8m I was unable to scratch these players, at almost 12m I can ... on some days..... get past lvl 3-4. It really does all come down to who you have to face. Some days I dont get past lvl 1 with my mage. My archer usually does better. I did find though that removing my life titan skill so that I would die before the friggas awakened and healed that I was able to eventually beat them down. If you are still alive once those friggas heal you havent got a hope. Titan Temple will only get worse, it will eventually become impossible for the average KH to beat even lvl 1, once all the willpowers come into play.
              I have like 6 active titans and the point is not that how much skills you have,but the fact that with each new patch does not pass this temple is generally ( in particular the class of knights) for bows and magician there is probably a privilege

Comment

Originally posted by deicide21 View Post

I have like 6 active titans and the point is not that how much skills you have,but the fact that with each new patch does not pass this temple is generally ( in particular the class of knights) for bows and magician there is probably a privilege
                Mages do not have any privileges in TT, can tell you from first hand. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

Flodder FTW!!!
                  Lees je prive bericht is :P haha

Comment

There is too much gratuitous rudeness and name calling on this forum for my liking. Please try to make your comments constructive and respect the fact that other peoples' opinions may differ from yours but they are still worthy of respect

Comment

R2 Dagny .... since u made this announcement tell us if we need to wait more if there is someting that needs to be fixed ..... I know u do a great work but comunication is not best from your company ... that will help many players
                      IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

on facebook it says theres coming a new server 550? or something .. today? true?

Comment

When are u going to end damn maintenance??? That one takes forever... more than when u put stupid patch

Comment

Originally posted by blackpanter4nov View Post
                            on facebook it says theres coming a new server 550? or something .. today? true?
                            That server already exists since october 2014. :P

Comment

LOL i posted a comment on the forum :3

Comment

STILL DOWN - too long time took for a Weekly Maintenance .. ff
                                indian

Comment

Working...
                                X