Wartune Weekly Maintenance 08/31 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2120230373 View Post

we oceanic players might lose athena war 2 weeks in a row, how about that?
    we losed last week and they didn't do noting , I hope they understand and send rewards from Athena since MT is in same day like everyweek
    IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post

Please allow some time for this maintenance. It says approximately 1 hour but can take longer. They will update the thread when they can.

Many thanks
      I gonna show to you and those monkeys only one Finger ( guess who )!

This always happen we have a stupid maintenance god knows for what ( to add some laag )
      It says approximately 1 hour but can take longer... And? this can take 10 hours we need a info what happen... if you care about players tell them what happen how much time we need to wait to play this laagy game...
      After ***** trash patch we have a Lagg problems with loading... when collecting rewards from DI from mail game stop working ( crash )...
      Hope those monkeys fix this finally...

When you start respect us we gonna show some respect to you!
      Last edited by Batanvd; 08-31-2017, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Batanvd View Post

I gonna show to you and those monkeys only one Finger ( guess who )!

This always happen we have a stupid maintenance god knows for what ( to add some laag )
        It says approximately 1 hour but can take longer... And? this can take 10 hours we need a info what happen... if you care about players tell them what happen how much we need to play this laagy game...
        After ***** trash patch we have a Lagg problems with loading... when collecting rewards from DI from mail game stop working ( crash )...
        Hope those monkeys fix this finally...

When you start respect us we gonna show some respect to you!
        You know that Mentor_Equinox isn't part of R2 and that he isn't a developer for this game right?
        So cut him some slack and target your on another thing.

Mentors are here to help, they cannot know what happens during mainenances.

Comment

Originally posted by tyler0524 View Post
          I honestly have no problems with lag. It's all the damn people who have ******* 5-10 year old potato computers who are experiencing problems. Want less lag? Buy a new pc. I've had no problems with an updated pc for over a year now.
          It's not the pc....I can log on my other server (while my main is online)...can play all kinds of other games...and no lag issues at all..while on my main in Wartune...it's simply awful...whatever the problem is with all that lag..it's not on my end...
          When I'm smiling...I'm thinking of something evil... When I'm laughing...you better start running)

Comment

hurray!!! messed athena war again this week, well done

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy4U View Post
              Mentor_Equinox, please explain this one. There was an initial maintenance earlier. Some of the servers came up and I was logged in for roughly two hours. I refreshed during game play and could not log back in. There was no notification that the servers would be taken back down for emergency maintenance. Nor was there anything posted on the forum at that time about what was going on. Please explain what happened to the communication that should have been issues. This is ridiculous.
              I agree with Timmy4U on this issue, give the 5,10 and 30 minutes warnings instead of lets panic and run a maintenance with a too short of interval. Also the last big so called maintenance for the lag in Dragon Invasion aka di isnt fixed, it influences the speed event as well, sure you can blame all the devices we use but, this should be looked at again...

Comment

Unless and until top players from all servers unite and create a page group to voice our needs nothings gonna happen. We are wasting our peace of mind on nothing. We need a revolution cuz we the players deserve so much better and we've been played the fool for too long now.

Comment

Originally posted by R230781542 View Post
                  Unless and until top players from all servers unite and create a page group to voice our needs nothings gonna happen. We are wasting our peace of mind on nothing. We need a revolution cuz we the players deserve so much better and we've been played the fool for too long now.
                  I think all Oceanic servers has to stop cashing including me till this company create a better comunication with us : like I said a good FAIR is to send to all Oceanic players rewards from Athena is we lose becuase of the MT or patch
                  IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

Hmmm....I thought that mentors had alternative means of communicating with the team at R2? Surely someone should be able to update us on this lengthy MT?
                    S135 - Knight current Br just over 44 Million and rising! Trying not to cash, but sometimes will, especially after pay day!

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post

Please allow some time for this maintenance. It says approximately 1 hour but can take longer. They will update the thread when they can.

Many thanks

In actual fact maintenance didn't take that long - it was already completed when I logged on at about 5.45am. BUT, the servers went down again about an hour and a half ago, or a little more, without any warning. I only realised the server was down again when I tried to refresh one toon and could not get back on again. I am still logged on (and playing) with the other toon, which I have not refreshed.

So, my question is, why have the servers gone down again so quickly after maintenance was finished? And why was no warning given in the system chat?
                      FireAndIce
                      Mage +112m
                      Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                      Ancients guild
                      Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post

In actual fact maintenance didn't take that long - it was already completed when I logged on at about 5.45am. BUT, the servers went down again about an hour and a half ago, or a little more, without any warning. I only realised the server was down again when I tried to refresh one toon and could not get back on again. I am still logged on (and playing) with the other toon, which I have not refreshed.

So, my question is, why have the servers gone down again so quickly after maintenance was finished? And why was no warning given in the system chat?
                        can we consider it as a fraud?

Comment

Originally posted by Paintlady View Post

It's not the pc....I can log on my other server (while my main is online)...can play all kinds of other games...and no lag issues at all..while on my main in Wartune...it's simply awful...whatever the problem is with all that lag..it's not on my end...
                          Yes, thats the point though. Wartune is so badly designed and run that in order to run it without issues you need a far superior setup than you would for say Candy Crush etc. This is the biggest issue with the game, people expect it to play like any other web browser game out there, but it is inferior and therefore doesnt. Peoples expectations for Wartune are higher than they should be because they compare it to other games which run well, which is kind of like comparing apples with oranges :-)

Comment

The second time the game went down there was a system-message. It was horribly wrong because it stated that the server would go down in 40 mins. In reality the server was already down.

Comment

I did see a 40 minute maintenance warning, but that was all, so Im guessing if you missed that you were out of luck. As for why? Well these emergency maintenances usually only take place when they discover that we are all getting something for nothing, so my guess is there was so huge glitch which would benefit players that had to be "fixed".

Comment

We still in maintenance and When are you going to ever fix the Front end of this Game so we can log in normally using the New Creators EDGE

Comment

Working...
                                X