Wartune Weekly Maintenance 08/31 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarfighterJ View Post
    We still in maintenance and When are you going to ever fix the Front end of this Game so we can log in normally using the New Creators EDGE
    i suggest not too expect about it too much, well, they are still fixing language issue for 5 years now and it still on going..

Comment

Originally posted by R230781542 View Post
      Unless and until top players from all servers unite and create a page group to voice our needs nothings gonna happen. We are wasting our peace of mind on nothing. We need a revolution cuz we the players deserve so much better and we've been played the fool for too long now.
      Nice idea but it will never happen - there will always that group of individuals who will look at "top players" uniting and boycotting spending as a sign for them to get further ahead themselves by NOT joining the cause. Although it would undoubtedly work if it could be orchestrated.

Comment

Please update thread to account for the lengthy maintenance. Thanks.

Comment

Nice info, this game will be close , too long maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
            get these moronic developers to fix teh big time jerkiness of the items and lags!!! i am getting tired of these developers not even doing their job right, pathetic
            MT MT MT they always do MT weekly and take 3-4hr damn still have laggy and bugs issues why your team not improve in MT and why does MT take long time always?You guys can't do Monthly MT or MT time should be 3hr++? wew too crapy
            :cool:S3x:p

Comment

when will i finally be able to log? still maintenance and my gf can normally log :s
              way to sacrew it up again :S

Comment

it was a 1.5 hr maintenance initially, i was already in the game just now...then i decided to relog, boom...all servers red. My other account still inside, saw the notice saying maintenance in 40 minutes ^^

i guess they must have done something wrong again :P

Comment

Why is it that some players can still be online and playing the game if it is supposed to be closed for maintenance? Completely unfair to those who cannot join.

Comment

When this MT will over

Comment

• Ha! A system message has just appeared that the servers are going down for maintenance in 5 minutes. Bunch of fools.
                      FireAndIce
                      Mage +112m
                      Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                      Ancients guild
                      Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

• It is possible that some legend programmer has come to wartune to make this maintenance??

Comment

• server was up before then MT again , till now, oceanic server no athena war today

Comment

• Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                            Ha! A system message has just appeared that the servers are going down for maintenance in 5 minutes. Bunch of fools.
                            Followed almost immediately by 4 minute, 3 minute, 2 minute and 1 minute warnings - seconds apart on these warnings. Good grief.
                            FireAndIce
                            Mage +112m
                            Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                            Ancients guild
                            Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

• It looks like the promised maintenance just started. I guess, the maintenance team was not able until now to even shut down the servers.

Comment

• lol its already like 5 hours MT

Comment

Working...
                                X