Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 08/31 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 08/31 04:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 31st of August at 03:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 08:30 AM GMT+1, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patchnote:
    1. Fixed the bug where the hotkeys for #6 and #7 skills did not work in Eudaemon Arena.
    2. Fixed the bug where the Golden Carnival icon displayed before the event time.
    3. Fixed some language issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 08-31-2017, 01:49 AM.

What about fixing the lag issues?

Comment

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause
      • No, you're not sorry. Folks have already put forth their feedback about the new patch in the form of the biggest problems (that should have been a priority to the devs and you as the publisher to resolve). It feels like we've been lied to. It's already an inconvenience because people can't play the game, and up to a few days ago, I had a few meltdowns to my system as a result of your daffy patch that I went and tried to take care of things on my end but made them worse; so really, I have you folks to thank for on a job "not so well done". I will be back in full swing hopefully by this weekend and I was hoping the big stuff was going to be fixed by then.
      thank you for your support!
      • The only support you're getting is in the form of blind fools who spend their money in trying to be the "best". The rest of us had tried to do your dirty work, and if we were programmers with access to this game's code, maybe some of us would just fix the game the way we want it to run.
      • Or, as one would say, we might give you the support, but where is the support in return from you?
      See you all in-game!
      • If there's a game to really come back to, you might.
      Bottom line, get your Day-O in gear!!!
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

get these moronic developers to fix teh big time jerkiness of the items and lags!!! i am getting tired of these developers not even doing their job right, pathetic

Comment

Sooo you not going to fix eudaemon rage issue .. ofc i have a workaround but c'mon the issue is rage for kids doesnt carry over correctly.. so fix that, so dont have to switch kids to shake the bug off .. to me maintenance is wrong word - more like weekly server restart lol

Comment

ffing language fix? What about the lag, what about the rage-issue, what about the black screens etc etc.

Gameplay should be prio1, not language-issues. That is there for weeks. Come on developers, every week you do language-issues, you can't even correct that in one time. How can we trust developers who can't even do a spellingcheck in one go? Just leave the players rot in their lag and let them rot with the event-icons wich jump back every time you click on them. Let them rot with the lag wile collecting items from mail. And let them rot with the lag when collecting treasurepiles in DI.

Dang, so much more important things to do than a stupid language-fix, this ticks me off badly!

And again no "server-shutdown" message, the servers were down wile we still were playing. How stupid is that?

Comment

we have need the final rewards from eudaemon war. we not have receive the will gear in eudaemon war.

ive also mini freezes doind nothing and freezes each time i collect something (in hot event , in dark dragon lair , online rewards , etc). i've freezes also after each fight.

i crashed in loading while i loaded the 1st map... and i could not play on direct link on kongregate. i crashed over 20 times each day and each refresh was longer 10-15 minutes. wartune is unplayable so.
              Last edited by R261816601; 08-31-2017, 03:04 AM.
              every hero has his hamster!

Comment

any chance r2 fixing the maintenance schedule announcements on wonderhill as we avnt seen any announcements yet to say your shutting down and we still online passed the maintenance start time lol

typical after posting this we get our first announcement

wow r2 we ave 3 minutes what haoppened to the 30 mins 20 and 10 and 5 mins announcements
                Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-31-2017, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
                  we have need the final rewards from eudaemon war. we not have receive the will gear in eudaemon war.

ive also mini freezes doind nothing and freezes each time i collect something (in hot event , in dark dragon lair , online rewards , etc).
                  I have the same problem - especially in ddl it sucks when it's lagging so bad. Sometimes i can't get to the rewards in time :/

Comment

I honestly have no problems with lag. It's all the damn people who have ******* 5-10 year old potato computers who are experiencing problems. Want less lag? Buy a new pc. I've had no problems with an updated pc for over a year now.

Comment

Originally posted by tyler0524 View Post
                      I honestly have no problems with lag. It's all the damn people who have ******* 5-10 year old potato computers who are experiencing problems. Want less lag? Buy a new pc. I've had no problems with an updated pc for over a year now.
                      i've a wooden mac of 7 years and my brother buy 1 iphone each 6 months but never buy a pc for me (i must use the hiss old mac). and part of money are from mine parents that he not wand share with me.... you believe that i not want a new pc...? i'll have a snow leopard still for a lot of time.
                      every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
                        we have need the final rewards from eudaemon war. we not have receive the will gear in eudaemon war....
                        You need to kill only ONE boss per level for levels 1-4 in order for the boss at level 5 to drop Will Gears. If you kill the second boss, you lose both the Final Boss Buff and the Will Gear for that level. This isn't a bug. Poor descriptions? Maybe.

Comment

Twice since the patch was added I have had horrendous lag, this was the first time I had experienced such lag since having my gaming computer custom built. Before complaining here though I did check with my internet company to ensure that no maintenance was happening in my area etc. There was none... then I discovered that someone in the house (on both occasions) was downloading a huge file which was causing the lag. Long story short.... I have not have issues with the game lagging.
                          I run THREE toons (all my own, so not breaking any rules) through DDL and I am able to roll the dice on all three before the timer gets to 25 seconds. I dont know why I have no lag and everyone else has terrible lag, but I suspect that a huge part of it is a) my 20mbps connection and b) my computers build. Unfortunately this game requires that players have a superfast internet speed, a top notch video/graphics cards on a gaming computer. You simply can not play this game well on a small, inefficient laptop with an inferior video/graphics card. You can not play it unless you are fortunate enough to be in a country which allows you access to top internet speeds. This situation will only increasingly worsen as the devs add more and more to the game. Most games will list the minimum requires you need to play without lag, Wartune doesnt... mainly because if it did people would quit in droves because most would not meet the requirements.

Comment

Ah, here is a "I have no lag so no-one should have lag" remark.

You know that most of the lag is due to the fact that the servers are in China and that most actions require a servercall? So when every servercall and server answers takes about 130+130 miliseconds (0.26 seconds) you might understand where the lag is from. But hey, please think you are the only one with a good PC, i have one too and as a contentcreator i might have a computer wich is a bit expensive so you might want to think before you answer because these remarks doesn't sound smart.

Comment

Well, if a PC can play known intensive games such as Rise of the Tomb Raider, it should have no issue with Flash. But right now it isn't quite the case.

Comment

Working...
                              X