5th Anniversary Forum Event Winners!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th Anniversary Forum Event Winners!

Congratulations to the winners of Wartune's 5th Anniversary Forum Events!

Note: So that more people would receive prizes, the devs decided each individual should only win once. In the case of the same person winning twice, the next person in line was chosen. Most rewards have been sent. If you have not received rewards by the end of the week, please submit a ticket and link this thread for reference.

Update: Winner chosen to be implemented is ...
    Clothing: R2Games S271 Aistea

Mount: The devs decided not to choose a winner for the Mount Design.

Mount Design
    Wartune 5th Anniversary Event! (I)

No.1 R2Games S613 ArCaNjØ

Click image for larger version  Name:	Design8.png Views:	2 Size:	12.6 KB ID:	1927761

No.2 R2Games S720 IceCold

Click image for larger version  Name:	Design5.jpg Views:	2 Size:	356.1 KB ID:	1927760

No.3 R2Games S455 KissmySass

Click image for larger version  Name:	Design4.jpg Views:	2 Size:	50.4 KB ID:	1927762

Clothing Design
    Wartune 5th Anniversary Event! (II)

No.1 R2Games S271 Aistea

Click image for larger version  Name:	Design11.jpg Views:	2 Size:	173.7 KB ID:	1927763

No.2 R2Games S610 ??WarTune

Click image for larger version  Name:	Design10.png Views:	2 Size:	126.2 KB ID:	1927764

No.3 Wonderhill S32 Dravilon

Click image for larger version  Name:	Design5.png Views:	2 Size:	134.9 KB ID:	1927765

Winners of Lucky Prizes
    Wartune 5th Anniversary Event! (III)
    • R2Games s641 AYARSIZTURK
    • R2Games S533 HatsuneMiku
    • R2Games S203 StarglowOne
    • R2Games S715 Kelby
    • R2Games S418 Willowhall
    • R2Games S699 Matheus¹

Winner of Mysterious Gift
    Vote for Mounts and Win a Gift!
    • R2Games S715 Kelby
    • Kabam S122 Theonlyghost
    • R2Games S632 Aeos Kaijuº

Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-28-2017, 09:28 PM.

Pfffft! MILK!
    (from Butch in Tom and Jerry)

Congrats to everyone and to the winners out there.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

gz to every 1 that entered and big gz to the winners

Comment

Nice cant wait for the mysterious gift will be watching the inbox
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

So yeah why was I bilkedd out of a prize when my post had a 5 in it as well for the photo contest? Would love to know please. http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...01#post1925801
          Name: Niasaj
          Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
          Classification: ArchMage
          Guild Leader: Alliance
          BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
          Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Originally posted by Niasaj View Post
            So yeah why was I bilkedd out of a prize when my post had a 5 in it as well for the photo contest? Would love to know please. http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...01#post1925801
            Until a full explanation is given, I can only speculate a few things that I had observed:
            • You are within the Event Date range.
            • Your post number is 59 from what I saw. 60 would be the next 5-hit-combo to be considered.
            • I see the first three posted at the right numbers (5, 10, 15). However, at 20, it shows a long list of names/servers that seemed like it got skipped.
            • Then it got random after that since at the 5's beyond 20 there is random gibberish posted instead of a name/server/platform.

Comment

I got my Mystery Gift today. Thank you, R2.

And, to think they might have a problem trying to get my name in there, lol.

Comment

I have not been awarded

- AYARSIZTurk

Comment

Please give them time.. per the original posting.. If you have not received rewards by the end of the week, please submit a ticket and link this thread for reference. So if you do not have them by then, please do send a ticket.. so just hang in there and thank you for your patience.

Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

it would of been nice that all that entered could of got rewarded but its devs decision they don't like giving too much away lmao

any news on which will be implemented to game

Comment

Yeah, give them time, folks.

When I first entered/voted, I didn't expect to win anything because I had initially thought the GM will have a problem with my name since it bear special characters in it and they won't be able to find/lock-on-to it. I was surprised that it got awarded, but the skepticism was there. Then I got awarded the price, that I was like "whoa".

Anyways, we got a full solid week. After Sunday, we can probably shoot those tickets for those who do not receive them yet.

Comment

yeeeeeee barrelman made the 3th place after all ... I thought I got stranded at 4th place. Thx for your votes everyone who voted barrelman.
                        And congratz to all winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                          Please give them time.. per the original posting.. If you have not received rewards by the end of the week, please submit a ticket and link this thread for reference. So if you do not have them by then, please do send a ticket.. so just hang in there and thank you for your patience.
                          how do i send it?

Comment

Originally posted by yakupdemir675 View Post

how do i send it?
                            Go to www.r2games.com/support
                            Fill in the form, using the same character as the one that won
                            In the message part, link this thread, confirm your character name and server, and simply say you have not received the Lucky Prize yet.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

any news on which one will be made ??????????????

Comment

Working...
                              X