Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/07 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/07 03:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 7th of September at 03:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 08:30 AM GMT+1, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patch Notes:
    1. Fixed the bug where players were occasionally able to duplicate the EXP they retrieved.
    2. Fixed the bug where the Rage bar of Eudeamon and Willpower Delphic Skill did not increase correctly.
    3. Fixed the bug where low level Eudaemons were not able to use Eudaemon Skill Scrolls.
    4. Optimized the skill balance issue of Sea Witch.
    5. Fixed some language issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 09-06-2017, 10:26 PM.

Only thing I will ask for is if good news is coming our way.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

is it Gunna fix all the freezes with the game? when collecting n the load problems people are having

Comment

And still no mention of the lag issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Kill.Switch View Post
          is it Gunna fix all the freezes with the game? when collecting n the load problems people are having
          i'm agree. 1 week ago i've gained anyway many gold in DI. yesterday was been a disaster in di.. i'll have gained 1/4 of rewards of others. i could gain only 3-4 gold items... if i was lucky.
          every hero has his hamster!

Comment

The freezing problems while collecting rewards is happening due to bugs in inventory...Sadly this is not happening to every player because of how everyone is connected differently to each servers...

Titan Temple Skills not working properly for over 4 months now...
            In Tier 2 to 5 of Titan Temple when I die my HP bar shows that I have enough HP and the defeat logo pops up...,.

Comment

fix the lag that many peoplse have and the di collect freeze damn .... gosh its so hard to make a a lil bit flowin game .... u want money ... work for it

Comment

I am going to put it in relatively simple terms to the devs and R2 support elves:

Fix your Day-O!!!

Are you serious?
                • Double the EXP? I don't see such being mentioned or reported. Still looking for that secret area so I can have others to post the "real" problems in, hoping you will fix them.
                • Delphic for Willpower? Okay, now that one I have seen through here. So it gets a pass.
                • Low Level Euds/Skill Scrolls? I haven't got that problem, haven't seen it reported here, but not going to speak for others on it, either.
                • Sea Witch Balance? Uh-oh, now why do I get the feeling this will become worse for everyone?
                • Language Errors? As always.
                Yet, in the two weeks since the fiasco you created, no one can really play the game very much, became frustrated as a result, and are wanting to quit the game. You're worse than congress and the DACA program where you just take the money and don't give anything back to those that paid.

I am sure I am going to get visited by that groupie of yours who would spew utter nonsense on how her system is so perfect and she doesn't have the lag we (the majority) got.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

in kabam now merge not reward 2 week merge 2 week merge stopppp and done reward for this between maintenance and merge of 30 days we played 10 of which is disgusting every time they do that they leave the game I throw a trash

Comment

Really who cares about language bugs! The lag is horrendous! Constantly have to refresh and wait to reload. Collecting rewards in DI is awful.with the 3 second pause. What the hell did you optimize besides the LAG!? Seriously, you want us to Spend Spend Spend, but all you do is Break Break Break! Where the hell y'all go to school for programming? Ronald McDonald College?
                    Sapphire
                    Mage Lvl.80:
                    BR:
                    106,802,118 Normal Mode
                    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                    Server: S551 GlassMines
                    Guild: Spartans
                    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

once again nothing mention about the collectin and respawn in atoll and other places. typical r2games developer morons

Comment

The Lag is only a little bit of the major problem with the game.

Comment

Optimized the skill balance issue of Sea Witch... now what exactly does that mean? what balance issue is there?
                          Theonlyghost
                          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                          Server : S122 US-East
                          Guild : Fenix
                          Class : Mage
                          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Most assume its going to be a Nerf to the healing skills after the fact so those that made one early because of the healing get Sc'rewed

Darrkin
                            Server: R2 - S219
                            Guild: Legends
                            Class: KightHood Mage
                            Level: 80
                            BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                            Arise ☾☾
                            Loki
                            Goddes of Prosperity
                            Hecate
                            Zeus
                            Poseidon
                            Venus

Comment

well if they do that then take away that healing starts when lower then 50% lol give mage's then more pdef since the mdef of patk players is higher then the max pdef of mage's they changed that 2 years ago after some "complaining" of patk players.....do not here anything about the Hugh patk% of the eagle warrior delphic btw..lol
                              Theonlyghost
                              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                              Server : S122 US-East
                              Guild : Fenix
                              Class : Mage
                              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                              X