No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/07 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, maint is over and the lag in claiming things from the hot-events and collecting from mail remains the same. So there was no lag-fixing in that.

But i am so glad they fixed some language-issues because they really spoiled my day.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
      Well, maint is over and the lag in claiming things from the hot-events and collecting from mail remains the same. So there was no lag-fixing in that.

But i am so glad they fixed some language-issues because they really spoiled my day.

And the freezing up is now even worse than before maintenance. This truly damned game is becoming unplayable.
      FireAndIce
      Mage +112m
      Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
      Ancients guild
      Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

This is horrible then ever.Anything i do it freeze and restart and i mean anything. Cant do arena,can tconvert items,cant chat....

Comment

Wartune is a mess even more than it was yestarday. Freezing in almost every action i do, I cant even relog to get in to the game without freezing. If i try to open any events, farm, inventory, i get freeze overload. Playing multi arenas is impossible , its freezing in battle, and apon exiting battles. Really no point in continuing wasting time playing on wartune anymore, I give up ! Every MT NO Issues get addressed that will actualy fix anything that needs urgent attentionm. Close the damn game down for a week and fix the cupcake !!!!!!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Freddypainter; 09-07-2017, 06:37 AM.
          DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

wow freeze when picking anything collecting rewards from hot events ,hot events closing by itself ,and complete freeze and crash game damn u cost me ddi attempt ,5 year game last and u cant fix simple things instead you screw it more

Comment

OMG!!! What did you guys do!! The game keeps freezing up!
              Sapphire
              Mage Lvl.80:
              BR:
              106,802,118 Normal Mode
              101,629,274 Dragon Mode
              Server: S551 GlassMines
              Guild: Spartans
              Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

I actually thought this was only me....I'd be playing and a 5-10 minute freeze would pop up out of no where. I was talking to someone in guild chat and i just froze. People are actually spending money on this game. Why can't you use that money to make a good functioning game? A good starting idea would be to stop making more useless games that only 1000 people play. It seems those are taking up time that could be used fixing up the real moneymaker.

Comment

clear adobe storage settings and freezez go away

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    clear adobe storage settings and freezez go away

That doesn't work. The game is a complete mess.
                    FireAndIce
                    Mage +112m
                    Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                    Ancients guild
                    Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Did that, and it didn't go away. It's not on our end.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I just entered Endless Abyss...

Where the hell is eudeamon skills???

Comment

Cleared everything I could and still , every movement gives u a freeze frame..
                          Was only able to collect a few drops in DI, rest i just gave up on trying.
                          Titan Temple is undoable also cause of this freezing in mid fight. your dead when the page unfreezes so days without even a tier cause of it.
                          Arena, well I just do the 5 now for devo since that takes as long almost now as the whole 15 run did.
                          Took forever to claim prizes from events since u grab one line and freeze for a few mins then you have to refresh and try again.
                          Glad tho I am not the only one who is dealing with the issue of go and stop, go and stop , freeze , refresh and repeat the whole process.
                          Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Working...
                          X