Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patch Notes:
    1. Optimized game loading.

hmm- itz took more then 2hr to juz optimized loadin.. ???

guyz u doin a greatttttttttt job - keep-it-up....

indian

Comment

lol 135 min to optimize loading ?

i think u will need about 1 week to apply new patches

Comment

they ****** up something again

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
          they ****** up something again
          when they have ... incompetent devs what else can you expect
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-14-2017, 09:18 AM. Reason: language

Comment

they broke it facepalm
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
            Server: S551 GlassMines
            Guild: Spartans
            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Still Nothing Open after over 2.5 Hours, Did someone go on Lunch Break

Comment

10 years later
                Our server is currently undergoing maintenance
                while w8ing for our team to fix what they break in game data " as usual "

Comment

Hahahaha fix noting make noting stoling time and end alredy r2 writed fix this and and and and noting going with no problems i am angry can not play normal alredy refresh when i play will and the bugs lags alredy not my machine have problem you have problem R2. hav win 10 legal 4 core 4 x 3 Ghz 8 gb ram and 1 terra ssd hard disk 4 gb grafik card say not my laptop is not good and hav full hd screen. With Other games have i not problems i play wartune 2014 and the game is bad why the time going not better make only 1 maintance what good is and rep problems.

Comment

Originally posted by R280734113 View Post
                    Hahahaha fix noting make noting stoling time and end alredy r2 writed fix this and and and and noting going with no problems i am angry can not play normal alredy refresh when i play will and the bugs lags alredy not my machine have problem you have problem R2. hav win 10 legal 4 core 4 x 3 Ghz 8 gb ram and 1 terra ssd hard disk 4 gb grafik card say not my laptop is not good and hav full hd screen. With Other games have i not problems i play wartune 2014 and the game is bad why the time going not better make only 1 maintance what good is and rep problems.
                    You should learn english. Also that hardware configuration may mean nothing. What type of RAM is it? How fast in Mhz? What brand is that CPU? Which generation? And about that GPU "4gb", it may posses 100 GB of GDDR5, it still may mean nothing if the model is a failure. And one last thing, your video card has a minor importance in that matter, what really matters about playing "Wartune" is: CPU, RAM and internet connection.

Comment

R2 devs: since you push ppl to get KH nowadays keep in mind that we are losing World Boss, and is for KH at least 5/9 Millions gold/daru in one round, so update the compensation too pls.

Comment

Originally posted by madooo888 View Post
                        10 years later
                        Our server is currently undergoing maintenance
                        while w8ing for our team to fix what they break in game data " as usual "
                        Hi madoo88, we joined approx. the same time, which server do you play on?

Comment

Jumped on an hour and a half ago thinking the "one hour" maintenance would be just that. You're at the three hour mark for your maintenance and still can't get on...now I have to go to work. Awesome job guys.

Since, it's going on three hours, does that mean we will be getting compensation times three?

I know...wishful thinking

Comment

Originally posted by LoneGuardian View Post

You should learn english. Also that hardware configuration may mean nothing. What type of RAM is it? How fast in Mhz? What brand is that CPU? Which generation? And about that GPU "4gb", it may posses 100 GB of GDDR5, it still may mean nothing if the model is a failure. And one last thing, your video card has a minor importance in that matter, what really matters about playing "Wartune" is: CPU, RAM and internet connection.
                            So what your saying is that you do not have any issues with lag? I have i3 @ 1.8, 8Gb ddr4 ram and fast internet of 60 gbs. Before the last patch my lag was minimal, now i'm around 10-15 seconds out! Mainly in PvP & WB!

BTW! it's now over 3 hours for a 1 hour fix! Once again there is a lack of communication from R2 etc.
                            S135 - Knight current Br just over 44 Million and rising! Trying not to cash, but sometimes will, especially after pay day!

Comment

Plz hurry, had a ****** day and in desperate need of killing something
                              Player: Vix
                              Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                              Guild: Resurgence
                              Lvl 80
                              Class: Archer
                              BR: () crappy

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Dagny View Post
                                Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 14th of September at 03:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 08:30 AM GMT+1, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
                                Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                                1,000,000 Gold
                                1,000,000 Daru
                                Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                                Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                                Double Honor Scroll x1
                                Adv. Mahra x20
                                Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patch Notes:
                                1. Optimized game loading.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

enough iz enough ..........................................................................................

took 3hr for juz optimized game loading... f

dead..........

dead..........

dead..........

dead..........

dead..........

dead..........

dead..........

dead..........
                                indian

Comment

Working...