Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/30 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/30 03:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Saturday, the 30th of September at 03:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 08:30 AM GMT+1, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40

Patch Notes:
    1. Fixed some language issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 09-25-2017, 10:19 PM.

lucky exchange i got thor sylph but was just an emthy sapce there in invitory i use 200 devils rings plz fix it not fear
    what to do now ????????????

Comment

We need maintenance before the 30th. Loading issues are that bad, I can't even access my inventory. This happens on the mini client, R2 client, google chrome and firefox. FIX THE GAME!!!. It's unplayable.

Comment

Only mention of fixing language issues? What about the rest of the problems with the game?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Dagny View Post
          Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Saturday, the 30th of September at 03:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 08:30 AM GMT+1, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
          Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
          1,000,000 Gold
          1,000,000 Daru
          Extreme Stamina Potion x1
          Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
          Double Honor Scroll x1
          Blood of Zeus x40

Patch Notes:
          1. Fixed some language issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

UMMMM really?!! What about all the lag, stuttering, long loading times? Game is getting unplayable. Bet y'all still run the casher events though. Morons
          Sapphire
          Mage Lvl.80:
          BR:
          106,802,118 Normal Mode
          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
          Server: S551 GlassMines
          Guild: Spartans
          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Language Issues = Game Breaking Issue
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Been seeing language issues frequently on maintenance notes. Does R2 mean programming language issues, translation issues, or something else? I just find it concerning why the fixation on language issues when other more important matters are at hand.

Comment

So for the last couple of weeks the maints broke more then they were supposed to fix. The lag went from bad to horrible but the language-problems are being dealt with. Can't care anymore. Last week i stopped on thursday and logged in yesterday for the first time in days. Reason? The lag, can't play a game where maints not fix things but break things instead. I cannot play a game where i file tickets wich are not being picked up. I have one ticket of the lag in picking up treasurepiles in DI and once in a wile i ask how things are going.

Well, the first time i've got a answer that they were working on it (a few days after patch 7.5) but after that they didn't even went to the trouble to reply anymore. So why am i sending in tickets? I don't know anymore. So i play only 2 days a week for an hour or two and that's it. Sick and tired of the way this game is being handled. Most of the changes are for the people who pay to play and don't get me wrong, i don't envy cashers.

Once i was one of them, buying balens, VIP every month but when the bugs got bad i stopped with buying balens and only settled for VIP (that was a year ago). 5 months ago i stopped with VIP because more bugs game into the game and only a few were fixed. The spire-bug were the sprites stick on the screen? Good grief, that one is almost a year old now. Happy birthday Spire-bug. And there are lots of other things wich need to be fixed but aren't.

When i logged in yesterday i've noticed that the lag we have since 7.5 wasn't as bad anymore. The lag is still there and it is still worse than before patch 7.5 but somehow i have the feeling that they will never fix it. Or to put it on a diffrent way, i don't think this lag can be fixed.

But, good to see that the language-problems are being dealt with because that is the real game-breaker for us.

Comment

oh ... lol saturday we r all ... .caught in out rl tunnel ^^
                  against devotion ^^

Comment

Yee give new maintace for all great rewards : More Lags Bugs and Great Compensation: Login problems Thx R2 you are the Best!!!

Comment

*** r2 not coting sart eving 3 sedmici game lag i bage

Comment

Zombie threat - Zombies eat BRAINS ( your safe r2 )

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                          Zombie threat - Zombies eat BRAINS ( your safe r2 )
                          And somehow, that is true.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Why you guys keep killing the game.. removing clothing shards. The most stupid idea ever!!! also that you add and then remove the adv henna from the henna events haha you should fire the dumb guy behind all that mistakes that you try to fix in the next "maintenance".

Comment

from 7:00AM until now So SUPER LAG AND DELAY... Please fix it asap..
                              I cant play wartune....

SuperPaz 731 Temple Borough
                              PLDT FBR 50mbps

Comment

Working...
                              X