• Show
Clear All

• R225338238
    replied
    faster why its takes so long?

Leave a comment:

• indiann
    replied
    no blody uppps body knws how longer 2days Maintenance goin 4 (include devs) !!!!??

Leave a comment:

• R263360269
    replied
    Mary and dahobbit.... from the first 3 lines of the maintenance notice...

Originally posted by R2_Dagny View Post
    Wartune will be having a Maintenance for Patch 7.6 on Thursday, the 19th of October at 03:30 AM EDT(00:30 AM PDT, 08:30 AM BST, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer.
    As maintenance started just 2 hours and 45 mins (approx at the time of this posting) maintenance could still take another 15 minutes to 2 hours and 15 minutes....

Leave a comment:

• dahobbit6767
    replied
    how much longer?

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    Originally posted by R292439049 View Post
    50 Dragon Essence as compensation? you are funny...

errr yup! you would think they would update the comps with more useful inventory space wasters

Leave a comment:

• R292439049
    replied
    50 Dragon Essence as compensation? you are funny...

Leave a comment:

• madooo888
    replied
    6. Added a new dungeon - Broken Space. Time is precious. Complete the dungeon as fast as you can for more rewards. 15. Fixed the issue where players were not able to enter the next level in Broken Space. REALLY

Leave a comment:

• maryyy9209
    replied
    How long is Maintenance now?

Leave a comment:

• Buuurman
    replied
    Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
    this is just a thought.. and yes I know Im female and see the world different and such.. but what if.. the devs were asked to actually play the game.. maybe then they would get some idea what it is we all nag over. Its just a thought.. dont go all " oh there are so many things women dont understand" on me
    Never seen "oh there are so many things women dont understand: here before so no need to bring such thing into a patch-topic. Like diffrence in gender disqualify a thought. In fact, that idea was brought up before by both men and females.

Leave a comment:

• AleshaS421
    replied
    They are so ridiculous dev.. proper caching of files would fix a lot

Leave a comment:

• LadyLotte
    replied
    this is just a thought.. and yes I know Im female and see the world different and such.. but what if.. the devs were asked to actually play the game.. maybe then they would get some idea what it is we all nag over. Its just a thought.. dont go all " oh there are so many things women dont understand" on me

Leave a comment:

• Buuurman
    replied
    Well, last patches brought us gamebreaking lag and other issues, i am curious for what we get this time. Most problems from the past patches are still not fixed so be prepared for more misery.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    16. Optimized the Rave panel.

gotta luv it so whats u nerfing this time ????? are free players getting too much rewards from this ??????????????
    More like, what they are increasing it to now? 250 wasn't enough for torture?

Anyways, I probably won't see it since I am pretty much busy in the real life now that I just go in to collect for my units and then put them to bed.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    16. Optimized the Rave panel.

gotta luv it so whats u nerfing this time ????? are free players getting too much rewards from this ??????????????

Leave a comment:

• LadyLotte
    replied
    Lag here I come Please dont break anything this time .. getting a bit tired of that and honestly I like the game and would be sad to see me and the hubby leave.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X