No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 7.6 Maintenance 10/19 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R26333003 no servers went offline not long after 12am.

Comment

how much longer? WHen will servers come online damn?

Comment

R2 please tell us if we miss Athena war in Oceanic server , in that case please send to all a compasation for that since we all miss it , I hope u don't forgget about us
        IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

We ARE Now Up and Running

Comment

Originally posted by Lianna_Der_Gomez View Post
            how much longer? WHen will servers come online damn?
            They actually came back online between the predicted time frame given, i.e. 3-5 hours... they were down for 4 1/2 hours.
            READ the info given in the opening message people!!

I am all for screaming foul when they stuff up a maintenance and are hours and hour OVER the time they give, but FFS, can you let them actually go over time before asking "how much longer?"

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

They actually came back online between the predicted time frame given, i.e. 3-5 hours... they were down for 4 1/2 hours.
              READ the info given in the opening message people!!

I am all for screaming foul when they stuff up a maintenance and are hours and hour OVER the time they give, but FFS, can you let them actually go over time before asking "how much longer?"
              People just get so excited. It's not the 4 hour+ people that get me, it's the 1 hour into it people who start demanding it be done faster, who also expect me to respond within minutes to the pm asking how much longer. Hint people: maintenance time is my sleep time.

There is a cluster that is still down, but it's not because of maintenance. The S639 (and all servers merged to it) is currently being worked on to bring it back online.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

R's bug. I cant be out when doing broken space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by khoatran.2013 View Post
                  R's bug. I cant be out when doing broken space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Please send in a ticket, if you have not already done so.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

im in broken space for 1 hour. How can i get out?

Comment

Originally posted by khoatran.2013 View Post
                      im in broken space for 1 hour. How can i get out?
                      Can you refresh the game now and tell me if you are still stuck?

Comment

Would bin nice if they announce that they move a server to other platform to!!!!

By doing that they took away rave rewards for lot of guilds here Since they moved the server group to oldest cluster, pretty nasty doing that under last day of rave! with out any notification either does not state anywhere in patch or in maintenance stuff we would be moved over to that part ... would bin nice if they did after rave ended or better would bin nice if they had not done that at all.....Since we got a lot of the newer servers merged in a lot of the players are BR wise low they wont make a change anymore on even getting through lvl 1 of titan temple next to the fact that all the other things what involves now cross server like arena battle ground etc is for 80% of server group i am in now not doable anymore ..pretty good screw up from r2 developers
                        Last edited by theghosthimself; 10-19-2017, 02:03 PM. Reason: adding and taking spelling mistakes out
                        Theonlyghost
                        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                        Server : S122 US-East
                        Guild : Fenix
                        Class : Mage
                        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

i got trap too on broken space maybe for more then an hour and already tried take a ref several times, clear cache several times and change browser and miniclient too but still. any1 can help us.

Comment

out now from broken ty

Comment

For issues with Broken Space: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...94#post1932694

Comment

Maintenance for me is my sleep time as well. My network does the auto-work until morning. But, they can take all they want for all I care at this point. It won't change that I use 30 minutes to collect from my units before putting them back into bed again. Now if they did something spectacular that everyone goes "wow, great job" then I probably invest more into the time of playing. By spectacular, I mean of the following:
                                • Unlimited Events where we use items and don't have to do "one-sies" each day to get the rewards. Most of us are pack-rats as a result of the way things are going as of late; we like to be rewarded for having a lot of stuff and don't feel like it's wasted because we had to be rewarded once a day.
                                • Magic Mount Training is Included in all Mount Training Events where we don't have to pull our hair out in trying to get together beast souls to get more mounts. We can get more mounts at our pace, instead of trying to rush to make up for the event. Majority of us are trying to shoot for max rewards when it comes to these events, so take note.
                                • Lag is fixed so that we can play the game instead of wasting time in "nagging" on the forums in telling you why we couldn't play the game. Drop the multitude analytic files; one should only suffice to get the information you need instead of having thousands asking for the same; it's how bottlenecks from the server are created.
                                • Bugs are close to minimum; can include the game-breaking language issues I kept hearing about. There are many bugs on the forum that has been reported; and while I am sorry MemoryLane in saying this, but the "having many people commenting on an issue" is not good enough; the bugs thread is one solid example on where the developers and publisher ignore the players' request for game breaking bugs to be fixed. They (devs and R2) need to get their heads out of their collective hineys and get proactive to fixing this game, else hang it up to end the misery. Better testing in the internet (not internal network) environment is strongly encouraged as I can write a paged site on my network and call it fine but if I don't test it through the internet, I would not know it didn't work or needs fixing.
                                • When optimizing means being better for the game and its players; not the other way around.
                                • When free players are treated better for investing their time in playing this game. You can have spender events, but don't take away from the free players as a result.
                                • When spenders are treated better than they are. It's sad to see them spend money blindly for a game that isn't fixed; it's like the devs and R2 take the money and give the one finger salute. If players pay for this game, then the money should be used for the betterment of this game.
                                • When we get useful (and sense making) settings. The hell's a "ghost battle", anyways? I am talking about putting that bloody "full screen" selection onto the settings that no one hardly uses. You should have put something along the lines of "hide everyone in guild" or "turn off notifiers" (as in swirlies) and make them stick so we don't have to revisit each time we dive in unless we clear our cache and flash files.

I am an old man (well, not that old yet but getting there). I had enjoyed playing and being with the lot of you. However, there are times where things in the real life would take precedence over playing the game. I played because it was addictive; however, the addiction is gone now as there is nothing that would keep me playing more than the 30 minutes I use to collect only. I am sorry, but that's how it goes now. So, devs and R2, ball's in your court (as I am pretty sure many others felt the same) and it's your barbecue; what you going to do?
                                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                                X