No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 7.6 Maintenance 10/19 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no blody uppps body knws how longer 2days Maintenance goin 4 (include devs) !!!!??

Comment

faster why its takes so long?

Comment

1.5 hours to oceanic athena war. speed this **** up or move patches and maintenance to Wednesdays
        Cyanide
        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
        Guild: Sicario

Comment

It always amazes me how badly some people interpret time! The header says quite clearly that expected time is 3 to 5 hours! Seen as they have never, in the 4 years I have been playing, finished early, I expect at least 5 hours! As we have just passed the 3 hour mark, that leaves at least another 2 hours! Remember younglings, " Patience is a virtue!"
          On the subject of the 'so called' compensation, a bit like WB, it's a joke as most ppl on my server have no need of them! Perhaps there should be a 2 tier comp? 1 for KH & ! for non-KH?
          S135 - Knight current Br just over 44 Million and rising! Trying not to cash, but sometimes will, especially after pay day!

Comment

Here is a thought for any future updates. Why don't they survey everyone about the possibility of some of the game files actually being on everyone's PC. That way the game would load faster and maybe the lag would not be so much.

Comment

Originally posted by todfazer View Post
              It always amazes me how badly some people interpret time! The header says quite clearly that expected time is 3 to 5 hours! Seen as they have never, in the 4 years I have been playing, finished early, I expect at least 5 hours! As we have just passed the 3 hour mark, that leaves at least another 2 hours! Remember younglings, " Patience is a virtue!"
              Yep... and of course based on recent past experiences that 5 hours may well become 6 or even 7 hours. Patience is indeed a virtue, but as I like to tell people.. I'm not very virtuous lol.

Comment

must b doing some new bugs for us,,,

Comment

Last week simple maintenance took almost 9 hours, so with a patch like this it may take until tomorrow, I hope not, but it would not surprise me.
                  Live long and prosper.

Comment

Another patch... and they still haven't fixed the bugs from the last patch. Time to buy a large can of RAID.
                    Just loving life one day at a time… and having fun doing it!

☽O☾LittleD - S414 - LVL 80 Knight - BR 17300K(there about) - Guild, Saintz

Comment

yeah servers are online run for see the new patch !!!!!!!!
                      Is fake !!!

Sorry guys

Comment

I thought Not to much wishing and not enough truth.
                        Yeah Comp is based on 3 years ago, with no knighthood and willpower Eudeamons

Comment

Are we there yet?

Comment

to make a merge of 3 to 5 hours were 9 hours so for this new pach will be between 12 and 24 hours hahaha
                            Last edited by R279536645; 10-19-2017, 06:36 AM.

Comment

gonna copy the above post are we there yet

Comment

No Just Travelling alog, ASinging our Song.
                                Waiting Waiting Waiting all Day Long

Comment

Working...
                                X