Wartune Patch 7.6 Maintenance 10/19 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Patch 7.6 Maintenance 10/19 03:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance for Patch 7.6 on Thursday, the 19th of October at 03:30 AM EDT(00:30 AM PDT, 08:30 AM BST, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Henna x50
    Dragon Essence x50

Patch note:
    1. Added a new system - Relic. The balance of power is changing ...
    2. Added a new feature - Lord's Trial. Although Titan can not be used here, Relics can be a powerful ally in this quest!
    3. Added a new feature - Hero Trial. Be victorious in this new battle mode and have your statue built in Cloud City for others to worship.
    4. Added Inscription to Holy Sword system. Now your Sylph can regain awakening points faster during battles after Inscriptions meet the required levels.
    5. Added a new feature - Eudaemon Domain. As a replacement of the Eudaemon Arena, Eudaemon Domain gives new rewards, rules and daily challenges!
    6. Added a new dungeon - Broken Space. Time is precious. Complete the dungeon as fast as you can for more rewards.
    7. Benefits: The required amount of materials to synth Halidom, Artifact and higher level equipment has been reduced to a more reasonable level. Check them out now!
    8. Added Willpower skill scrolls to Shop.
    9. Optimized top icons’ display rules.
    10. Optimized the loading of some systems.
    11. Fixed the issue where Lvl. 5 Angel of Light did not display in battle.
    12. Fixed the issue where players’ HP did not reset at the start of Hero Trial.
    13. Fixed the issue where participants occasionally did not display or march during battle time in Hero Trial.
    14. Changed the Devotion reward requirement in Eudaemon Domain so that only registration is required.
    15. Fixed the issue where players were not able to enter the next level in Broken Space.
    16. Optimized the Rave panel.
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 10-18-2017, 11:30 PM.

how about the broken holy sword temple where we cant leave and when we inv the other players they dont show up. its glitchy in there.
    or how about the treasure hunt lag or the Di lag. have you guys learn anything from the survey or is it just another waste of time for us.

Comment

Lag here I come Please dont break anything this time .. getting a bit tired of that and honestly I like the game and would be sad to see me and the hubby leave.
      That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

gotta luv it so whats u nerfing this time ????? are free players getting too much rewards from this ??????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

gotta luv it so whats u nerfing this time ????? are free players getting too much rewards from this ??????????????
          More like, what they are increasing it to now? 250 wasn't enough for torture?

Anyways, I probably won't see it since I am pretty much busy in the real life now that I just go in to collect for my units and then put them to bed.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Well, last patches brought us gamebreaking lag and other issues, i am curious for what we get this time. Most problems from the past patches are still not fixed so be prepared for more misery.

Comment

this is just a thought.. and yes I know Im female and see the world different and such.. but what if.. the devs were asked to actually play the game.. maybe then they would get some idea what it is we all nag over. Its just a thought.. dont go all " oh there are so many things women dont understand" on me
              That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

They are so ridiculous dev.. proper caching of files would fix a lot

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
                  this is just a thought.. and yes I know Im female and see the world different and such.. but what if.. the devs were asked to actually play the game.. maybe then they would get some idea what it is we all nag over. Its just a thought.. dont go all " oh there are so many things women dont understand" on me
                  Never seen "oh there are so many things women dont understand: here before so no need to bring such thing into a patch-topic. Like diffrence in gender disqualify a thought. In fact, that idea was brought up before by both men and females.

Comment

How long is Maintenance now?

Comment

6. Added a new dungeon - Broken Space. Time is precious. Complete the dungeon as fast as you can for more rewards. 15. Fixed the issue where players were not able to enter the next level in Broken Space. REALLY

Comment

50 Dragon Essence as compensation? you are funny...

Comment

Originally posted by R292439049 View Post
                          50 Dragon Essence as compensation? you are funny...

errr yup! you would think they would update the comps with more useful inventory space wasters
                          Sapphire
                          Mage Lvl.80:
                          BR:
                          106,802,118 Normal Mode
                          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                          Server: S551 GlassMines
                          Guild: Spartans
                          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

how much longer?

Comment

Mary and dahobbit.... from the first 3 lines of the maintenance notice...

Originally posted by R2_Dagny View Post
                              Wartune will be having a Maintenance for Patch 7.6 on Thursday, the 19th of October at 03:30 AM EDT(00:30 AM PDT, 08:30 AM BST, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer.
                              As maintenance started just 2 hours and 45 mins (approx at the time of this posting) maintenance could still take another 15 minutes to 2 hours and 15 minutes....

Comment

Working...
                              X