Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/16 03:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
    So i replied to that one on 22-09-2017 and never got an answer to that. Now i send in a replie once in a wile to leave it open. It would be funny if it weren't such a sad way they treat players.
    I once received an "as there has been no action on this ticket in 3 days, we are assuming the issue is fixed and are closing the ticket" mail once. I replied letting them know that the reason there had been no action is because they had not yet even responded to my initial complaint lol.

Comment

maintenance this time is suck, i cant Enter Eudaemon Domain because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

I once received an "as there has been no action on this ticket in 3 days, we are assuming the issue is fixed and are closing the ticket" mail once. I replied letting them know that the reason there had been no action is because they had not yet even responded to my initial complaint lol.
        Heh heh, that is the "soft-close" what i was talking about.

Here is my last written action for the DI treasure-collecting problem:

Hi all,

Any word about the progress of this bug? Every maintenance adds even more lag and thus the problems get worse every time. The forum is filled with complaints and the gameplay is ruined. This is a game and the most important thing is gameplay but at this moment the lag took all fun out of it.

What also takes the fun out of it is the lack of communication. As a player we don’t hear anything from R2 or the developers. The problems are known but as a player we need to file tickets upon tickets upon tickets and need to follow that up by ourselves.

Why is it the responsibility of the players? Do the players host this game? Are the players responsible for this lag?

When is this going to be fixed?

What are the developers doing with the feedback from all the players?
        Isn't it ironic that i mention the lack of communication and that they didn't reply to that?

But in the end both problems exist for months and they are still not fixed. U know the Spire-bug where the sprites stay in the screen? That lag-causing bug is more than a year old and it was never fixed but we need to do Spire every day for devotion and thus we keep getting confronted with that crazy bug.

Developers are like:"We have a game, let's ruin the gameplay". Gameplay should be their core-business.

Comment

Originally posted by 1599384166993214 View Post
          maintenance this time is suck, i cant Enter Eudaemon Domain because of it.
          Yep, well get used to it, this is a weekly occurrence, we often miss Athena Wars, which starts in 30 minutes, every week also. I suppose it is lucky we are not facing other server zones in battle, as they would all have a huge advantage over the Oceanic ones.

Comment

Hey! Here's a thought for you genius at whoever does the maint for wartune...STOP DOIN YOUR STUPID MAINTENANCE ON DAYS WITH EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS , what ...all your employers are off on monday, tuesday and wednesday??? NOOO of course not, lets do maintenance when our players get special events..make them miss it and compensate them with SUPER STUPID WORTHLESS..WE DONT WANT IT.. compensation. Thank you very much...inconveniance..bah..you guys are the inconveniance in game

Comment

Isn't it ironic that i mention the lack of communication and that they didn't reply to that?

But in the end both problems exist for months and they are still not fixed. U know the Spire-bug where the sprites stay in the screen? That lag-causing bug is more than a year old and it was never fixed but we need to do Spire every day for devotion and thus we keep getting confronted with that crazy bug.

Developers are like:"We have a game, let's ruin the gameplay". Gameplay should be their core-business.
              Ironic, yes but also sad.
              I think that spire bug may be even older than that, my guess would be its closer to 3 years lol. I just enter spire and go make coffee, a sandwich, visit the little girls rooms come back and I am usually booted from room. Luckily I am strong enough now where I can even do this when using my attempt lol.
              Some bugs are certainly more of a priority than other, I guess they see the spire one as being low?
              One thing I would love to work properly is the "blacklist" option (again though for many a low priority). If I blacklist someone I dont want them to be able to continue to invite me repeatedly to MPs which I am not going to help with. I also want to be able to blacklist people whose verbal diarrhea becomes too much, but whenever I do I still see their chat in current and world and they can still see me and invite me to MPs... smh

Comment

When will the maintenance of Egypt time be completed?

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post
                  One thing I would love to work properly is the "blacklist" option (again though for many a low priority). If I blacklist someone I dont want them to be able to continue to invite me repeatedly to MPs which I am not going to help with.
                  That is also a wish for many players, i do not hessitate to help others but there are players who keep spamming invites over and over. I have "reject invitations" on but everytime i want to help someone i need to turn it off and when i forget to toggle it again the invites are pouring in. I understand that it is a low-prio thing but it wouldn't hurt the developers to work on it just like the blacklist. At this moment the current blacklist serves almost no purpose wich is a waste to be honest.

On S645 we have loads of players who keep sending invites. Even after people get mad about it and ask to stop via the world-chat the keep on going and send them. Like they get help after spamming a whole server. I don't understand these people.

Comment

Boy for a maintenance that was supposed to be an hour sure is taking long....but this is normal as usual..with the same crappy compensation pack....fffs
                    Sapphire
                    Mage Lvl.80:
                    BR:
                    106,802,118 Normal Mode
                    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                    Server: S551 GlassMines
                    Guild: Spartans
                    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

How much time is left to finish?

Comment

That is also a wish for many players, i do not hessitate to help others but there are players who keep spamming invites over and over. I have "reject invitations" on but everytime i want to help someone i need to turn it off and when i forget to toggle it again the invites are pouring in. I understand that it is a low-prio thing but it wouldn't hurt the developers to work on it just like the blacklist. At this moment the current blacklist serves almost no purpose wich is a waste to be honest.

On S645 we have loads of players who keep sending invites. Even after people get mad about it and ask to stop via the world-chat the keep on going and send them. Like they get help after spamming a whole server. I don't understand these people.
                        Exactly, why should I put on my rejects because some kid cant learn some manners and accept no is no? If I put on rejects then I miss requests from guildies I want to help. Most spammers fall into one of 3 categories - 1) they have limited English.. or they will play the language barrier card to invoke sympathy and assistance. Although surely whether or not you speak English shouldnt affect the cells in the brain which should determine that 3+ invites is 2 invites too many and if nobody has responded yet then they are not going to help. 2) they are kids - probably teenagers who have had everything handed to them and have been taught through bad parenting that the more and longer they ask for something the more likely they are to get help or 3) they know perfectly well that their spamming is annoying you and that is why they continue it (met many of them).

Well servers are up again, see you next week :-)

Comment

Allow me to put forth my "dos centavos" into this. I hardly speak on world myself as I do things incognito with my own teams. However, I would get someone to spam invite me for campfires and/or MPDs just because they have nothing better to do than to literally tick off someone. I've solved the campfire bit by clearing everyone off my lists once my farms are up a certain level (50 deletions a day really sucked but took me over 4 days to clear them all). For MPDs, I have to rely on the "Reject Invitations" bit for a few days until it was safe to uncheck it.

I don't mind helping folks, but I rather they ask me before firing off the invite. However, I would like to see the blacklist option work for once as intended as well.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                            Allow me to put forth my "dos centavos" into this. I hardly speak on world myself as I do things incognito with my own teams. However, I would get someone to spam invite me for campfires and/or MPDs just because they have nothing better to do than to literally tick off someone. I've solved the campfire bit by clearing everyone off my lists once my farms are up a certain level (50 deletions a day really sucked but took me over 4 days to clear them all). For MPDs, I have to rely on the "Reject Invitations" bit for a few days until it was safe to uncheck it.

I don't mind helping folks, but I rather they ask me before firing off the invite. However, I would like to see the blacklist option work for once as intended as well.
                            Having no active friends isn´t helpfull in Death Zone when you spot a boss. U need helpers to defeat the boss in order to get the breaktrough-orbs because one does not want to use all attempts for 10 orbs.

Comment

Having no active friends isn´t helpfull in Death Zone when you spot a boss. U need helpers to defeat the boss in order to get the breaktrough-orbs because one does not want to use all attempts for 10 orbs.
                              I am pretty much that far off (trying to figure out what's next in the line of questing on the way of being KH as I am 7 talent levels away from maxing the Legendary ones and calling it a day), but my server cluster is kind of dead (hardly anyone speaks on world). I had to do what I had to do to keep my sanity (loved it when they spam right in the middle of doing something like training/upgrading that I clicked on the box to be taken and my upgrade/training didn't register as it exited from such).
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Ah, that explains it.
                                The server where i am on is highly active. Even the guildchat is an ongoing thing since there is always someone who says something.

Comment

Working...
                                X