Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Launch for 11/24 @ 10:00 AM GMT+8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] Wartune Server Launch for 11/24 @ 10:00 AM GMT+8

On November 24th at 10:00 AM GMT+8, a new Oceanic server S743 Tomb of Amuh will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

Where is this Oceanic server S743 ? I am still waiting for!

Comment

Dear Me,

They seem to have shifter a previous server with the same name to oceanic server. that's all. I was on that server back then and now I search in oceanic and there it is.

Hope this helps.

Comment

And yes they have displayed the server no wrong its not 743 its rather 738
        Last edited by aakrodsharma; 11-23-2017, 08:34 PM. Reason: I also want to join the new server and I have waited a whole month for this time.

Comment

already 11.00 AM GMT +8 still waiting

Comment

[S743] Blood Reef
            when its will open?

Comment

idk,i try to enter 743 but its say server doesnt exist
              Last edited by R2118384389; 11-23-2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

So they will open 743 today? or maybe not?

Comment

mutual feelings here was rallying in as a mage here.... waiting guys whenever you can

Comment

I think it would be nice to have someone answer the question.We want to know if we wait or quit?????

Comment

R2_Cinney is online, pls answer we need know when 743 open?

Comment

Where's the server?

Comment

Wartune Server Launch 386 ,409 ,406 on November 30 there are no server players

Comment

hi, was wondering when r2 are planning to release a new Europe server, any information would be great as iv been checking for the last 3 days... thankyou.

Comment

Working...
                            X