Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Change to Monthly Item Source

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fix what? The event items are in the gift piles, and it's a random drop from the gift piles, and is confirmed by other players in another thread that they are indeed dropping.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

oh its the sceptres, well they could have removed normal henna at least - selling 1500 a day now !

Comment

Right now it's not weekend ('weekend' means Saturday, Sunday & Monday). There's no way to tell if the items are not dropping or it's not the right day to look for them. Let's wait until the weekend and see how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Fix what?
          the idea of the random drops in chest or as now say piles .. it a bad idea .. as piles vari 50 the 100 then 200 .. and why did bother to clear all lvl of catacombs or do a solo awol campain if that factor isnt included anymore

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          The event items are in the gift piles, and it's a random drop from the gift piles, and is confirmed by other players in another thread that they are indeed dropping.
          really on non event days ..what thread .. and what is done with those ppl as its before items days .. ooooohhh .. they cheat ..
          or are all days event days now ??!?!??
          Last edited by demoniced; 11-29-2017, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Here are drops from gift piles i got so far:
            - adv, henna x50
            - normal henna x50
            - lv3 hp gem x1
            - secondary exchange item ( sceptre) x5 and x10
            - mahra x10
            - sepulcrum x10
            - adv. sep. and mahra x4
            - sack of gold x 2

Comment

I have received the ice sceptors and some have 50 in them. Only problem is...the hot event that called for that monthly item use to have it where 200 of this and you had an option to get a slyph like Apollo or Hades or the hot event where you traded those things for eudaemon upgrades , refinements, equipment upgrades. I have noticed there is only one event for the ice sceptor now which is to trade for a mount event requiring 1500 of them but the event only started yesterday and ends late tonight!!!! There is no way I will get enough sceptors to trade to the item for mounts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoodRosa View Post
                I have received the ice sceptors and some have 50 in them. Only problem is...the hot event that called for that monthly item use to have it where 200 of this and you had an option to get a slyph like Apollo or Hades or the hot event where you traded those things for eudaemon upgrades , refinements, equipment upgrades. I have noticed there is only one event for the ice sceptor now which is to trade for a mount event requiring 1500 of them but the event only started yesterday and ends late tonight!!!! There is no way I will get enough sceptors to trade to the item for mounts!!!
                You should have 11/24 Guardian Obsidian I - Exchange II available for 3 more days. Is this one missing? The ancient beast exch you're not going to get a mount from ice scepters, and you aren't meant to with just the monthly item. There's always more exchanges that follow during the rotation for the monthly item.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Well, for the days i was scavenging trough claud city i can say that i am pleased with this. I seem to get more of the event-exchange items than i would with MPD's and catacombs etc. The droprate of regular and adv henna is in balance too. For the first time the giftpiles are worth to collect all 100 of them :P

Comment

That is the one that is not missing and yes it is mounts. 11\28 Guardian Beast Shard exchange. This hot event says to trade 10 sceptors for 1 ancient beast shard. Then the beast requires 1500 shards ultimately resulting in a mount which lasts 20 more hours. 11\24 the 1 you are referring to is the one where you are to get Guardian Obsidians which by the way does not tell you where to find them unless those are dropped in those cc chests lasts for almost 3 more days. Use to be it alternated every other week to be the chance at Apollos or Hades or the equipment for eudamon gear upgrades. I guess now it is just offered 1 time a month now.

Comment

I even left out another hot event that has been eliminated completely. The lvl 20 hot event. Where did it go?

Comment

I think it might be time for you to create a new thread in Bug Reports and Support, with your server number and screenshots of your hot events pages, after maintenance. I'll take a look it all in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                        X