Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Patch 7.7 Maintenance 12/07 04:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Patch 7.7 Maintenance 12/07 04:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance for Patch 7.7 on Thursday, the 7th of December at 04:00 AM EST (01:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Henna x50
    Dragon Essence x50

Patch note (updated!):
    1. Dragonchant system - Become a dragon chanter and eradicate the evil forces within the Time Cavern in the Titan City!

2. Time Vortex - Inside the Time Cavern, the Bosses that have already been defeated are trying to escape and invade the Continent through the time passage...

3. New Battleground: Ice-fire Peak - Who will be able to dominate the new battleground of ice and fire and create a new legend?

4. Boosted Titan Temple Buff - The Titan Temple buff has been boosted, based on player feedback.

5. Player Benefit - Based on the needs of players, price of items in Athena's Shop, Ares Shop and The Imperial Shop have been adjusted and Holy Sword, Willpower, Eudaemon and Relic item exchanges have been added to those shops.

6. Player Benefit - Daily Check-in rewards and check-in rewards for VIP4+ have been improved!

7. Some of the system features can now be used by spending Bound Balens.

8. New items have been added to the Mystery Shop. Why not go check them out?

9. Post-knight Talent panel optimization: Amount of Talent Stones owned will be displayed in the Talent panel after class is knighted.

10. When improving Holy Sword Inscriptions, fixed an issue which caused materials to be used up even while stored in the Guild Vault.

11. Updated item descriptions with their obtainable sources.

12. Optimized the display rules for the top icons.

13. When having Angel of Light or Void Emissary deployed, fixed the display issue where the opponent ‘s HP bar was occasionally not cleared after their death.
    Click here for Patch Guide
    Last edited by R2_Cinney; 12-06-2017, 09:27 PM.

I would like to know when to add new mounts to the mount shop

Comment

While I am recuperating from the surgery I had, I will probably be offline from the game for a very long time to even get to experience this. However, I was hoping something along the lines that the game would be fixed of all its shenanigans so that players can enjoy what it was like to play a game, and not in doing the work for others (mainly, the support team) without any reward in sight.

As I sleep, I hope all will go well; but I guess that's like asking for a miracle to happen but will never come with the likes of them.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        While I am recuperating from the surgery I had, I will probably be offline from the game for a very long time to even get to experience this. However, I was hoping something along the lines that the game would be fixed of all its shenanigans so that players can enjoy what it was like to play a game, and not in doing the work for others (mainly, the support team) without any reward in sight.

As I sleep, I hope all will go well; but I guess that's like asking for a miracle to happen but will never come with the likes of them.
        Good luck Meikura, get well soon.

I hope these will be good:
        1. Dragonchant system - Become a dragon chanter and eradicate the evil forces within the Time Cavern in the Titan City!
        4. Boosted Titan Temple Buff - The Titan Temple buff has been boosted, based on player feedback.
        So that was the problem? Man this was a weird one, dead mobs/bosses with 50% HP bars left. Or bosses with 40% but still the "victory" shows. I was thinking that was another lag-thing but it was a bug after all.
        13. When having Angel of Light or Void Emissary deployed, fixed the display issue where the opponent ‘s HP bar was occasionally not cleared after their death.
        And:
        12. Optimized the display rules for the top icons.
        So hopping around, swirling over and over and over, buttonreset after clicking is now over? It better be because this annoys players since the beginning.

Comment

Still no warningmessage. Logged off just to be safe.

Comment

FIND OUT WHY THE HELL WE CAN NOT CONNECT FROM CHINA!!!!! COULD ONLY LOAD s738 FROM HERE AND NOW YOU NUMBSKULLS WENT AND MERGED US THEREY CHANGING SERVER DESTINATION! NOW AGAIN CAN NOT LOAD. AND DONT TELL ME TO FILE A BLOODY TICKET. BEEN THERE DONE THAT! 7 ROAD IS BASED IN CHINA .. AND DONT TELL ME TO GET A FRIGGEN VPN ALSO THOSE THINGS ARE BLOCKED HERE TOO|!!!!
            Player: Vix
            Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
            Guild: Resurgence
            Lvl 80
            Class: Archer
            BR: () crappy

Comment

why the hl teyy are doig this now!11f i....evencls f clsh oflnas otttkk mctie

Comment

Originally posted by mungrel101 View Post
                FIND OUT WHY THE HELL WE CAN NOT CONNECT FROM CHINA!!!!! COULD ONLY LOAD s738 FROM HERE AND NOW YOU NUMBSKULLS WENT AND MERGED US THEREY CHANGING SERVER DESTINATION! NOW AGAIN CAN NOT LOAD. AND DONT TELL ME TO FILE A BLOODY TICKET. BEEN THERE DONE THAT! 7 ROAD IS BASED IN CHINA .. AND DONT TELL ME TO GET A FRIGGEN VPN ALSO THOSE THINGS ARE BLOCKED HERE TOO|!!!!
                B?ng dòng s?n ch?, f?i zh? hán
                Last edited by Nox03; 12-07-2017, 05:43 AM. Reason: didnt take the chinese sign language

Comment

great we miss athena war and hero trial in oceanic

Comment

European servers are up!
                    S135 - Knight current Br just over 44 Million and rising! Trying not to cash, but sometimes will, especially after pay day!

Comment

titan temple buff not changed and still the same

Comment

It is a steal this patch 7.7 I got 30 umcommon talisman chest, I opened them and only 5 talismans appeared, I want them to explain where is the remaining 25 talismans as I think this is a complete bang, all the other 30 talismans came out and me Only 5 are not so dirty with these errors, it only affects the players.

Comment

Email introducing 7.7 Patch had an invalid activation code. Tried Refreshing but still same issue

Comment

Same here, invalid activation code in the Email...

Comment

big login bonos woric and 3 sedmici no cloting satrt *** r2

Comment

Working...
                              X