No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 7.7 Maintenance 12/07 04:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the deal with the titan temple buffs? They are supposed to be increased but they are still the same.

Comment

I did titan temple and the stats didn't increase like u show in Patch
      Attached Files

Comment

5 6 eving clotly ninja no evimg no cloting sardove bg login bonosi in emal, and none will give them to you

Comment

Originally posted by mungrel101 View Post
          FIND OUT WHY THE HELL WE CAN NOT CONNECT FROM CHINA!!!!! COULD ONLY LOAD s738 FROM HERE AND NOW YOU NUMBSKULLS WENT AND MERGED US THEREY CHANGING SERVER DESTINATION! NOW AGAIN CAN NOT LOAD. AND DONT TELL ME TO FILE A BLOODY TICKET. BEEN THERE DONE THAT! 7 ROAD IS BASED IN CHINA .. AND DONT TELL ME TO GET A FRIGGEN VPN ALSO THOSE THINGS ARE BLOCKED HERE TOO|!!!!
          err. 7roads/china servers will be inside of the china firewall. your problem will be the traffic and stuff coming out of the firewall to get to these servers..While i appreciate this can be frustrating, why would they look to resolve an issue like this? Most people in chian will go to 7roads servers.

VPNs are not blocked, you just cant get any one you want/free. There are VPN services provided in china,you just have to pay for it last time i checked. You can also look at getting an internation line internet connection (more expensive but less issues as its meant for leaving china.

Comment

Good luck Meikura, get well soon.
            Buuurman Thanks, mate. I hope that I will be well as well.

To everyone else, seems like we've got problems as always. I could never understand on how an update can really mess up if not much issues came about when it was introduced to the supposed "test" servers. See you all soon.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              Buuurman Thanks, mate. I hope that I will be well as well.

To everyone else, seems like we've got problems as always. I could never understand on how an update can really mess up if not much issues came about when it was introduced to the supposed "test" servers. See you all soon.
              GL on your recovery.

About the test servers. If you are talking about the ones that get it 1 week before everyone else, then I think it's a couple of things. There are not as many players on those test servers compared to the rest of the servers and possibly not too many of those players will take the time to report bugs since there is already so much to do to begin with. And 2nd, even if players do report the bugs right away, not likely that they will get fixed anyways. It takes them forever, if they ever do, fix bugs that are reported on a constant basis.

Comment

Originally posted by R223607394 View Post
                Email introducing 7.7 Patch had an invalid activation code. Tried Refreshing but still same issue
                Same here tried 3 times
                Sapphire
                Mage Lvl.80:
                BR:
                106,802,118 Normal Mode
                101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                Server: S551 GlassMines
                Guild: Spartans
                Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

So, on top of merge and then maintenance, my character on S613 Jade Fortress was completely deleted. Level 80, almost maxed on Sylph and Eudaemon, well over 1bil b.r., gone all gone. So mad!

Comment

I would like ADM of the game to think of the event of old fashions where it does not have more like Pegalas type event or something fixed

Comment

that is remarkable of r2 once you see something is wrong only know how to do anything like the garbage of eudemos domain that is made for the kosher are the only ones who earn something others we settle for the miseries garbage that you crave r2

Comment

very cute the dragonenchant but if u dont have PATK or MATK talisman your screwed.. atleast for little ones..
                        Help what do i need to do now?

Comment

Working...
                        X