Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/14 04:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/14 04:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 14th of November at 04:00 AM EST (01:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 17:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40

Patch Notes:
    1. Dreaming of a White Christmas? Enjoy playing the snowy battlefields this December in Wartune.
    2. Fixed the issue where Titan Blessing in Titan Temple did not boost as designed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Cinney; 12-13-2017, 09:04 PM.

Not fixing the black background or black screen yet?

Comment

please fix the malfunction vortex and domain in cluster S40~
      S124 Mallowcrest (oceanic)
      IGN : Mags
      Guild = Sicario //best helper guild XD
      still learn to be good !

Comment

Patch Notes:
        1. Dreaming of a White Christmas? Enjoy playing the snowy battlefields this December in Wartune.
        2. Fixed the issue where Titan Blessing in Titan Temple did not boost as designed.
        1. Oh hell no! I am dreaming of a real fix without all the flashiness and gimmicks. Can you do that? Alternatively, well you know what you can do with your "White Christmas" and I won't say as it might be graphic for some viewers.
        2. How about just fixing the entire thing to what you promised instead of bits and pieces?

Well, time for me to get some rest.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

A use for this would be great R2, its been months from when some of us maxed all cards and have no use for magic dust. im kinda same problem with kyanite, siting on 30mil+
          I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Good to see TT is finally being fixed. Cannot wait to try it out after maint.

Comment

Oceanic Server (S194 - Original) sc re wed from last nite reset - NO RIFT + VOTEX all MESSED + ED not yet reset (cant put Wagers)

Kindly check them so that u guys comes to know of reality

Comment

For your kind Information servers are up but we in Oceanic Servers S - 194 can not take part in ED courtsey to you guys

Comment

Instead of adding a christmas theme, how about fixing the lag that has been really bad since patch 7.7? Sent in a ticket with video showing the lag and they said they know about it and all hands are on deck trying to fix it. Yeah right, if that was the case, it would have been fixed by now. Answer me this mods, what would happen if this lag was causing players to get extra rewards?

Comment

Adding updates / patch will just add a problem/s with another problem/s. I'm fine without theme. We just want to fix the issues first then do the updates after.

Comment

Every single time they do mt on Thursdays reset I cant play game.....why don't they fix issues why don't they update mini client why why WHY WHY WHY?

Comment

Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
                        Not fixing the black background or black screen yet?
                        it's 8:00 server and it's still not fixed. I logged on at 5:00 it crashed around 7:45

Comment

game not loging spor game not conekt game

Comment

r2 why bagg game i lagg not login game
                            \

Comment

copesaciq loging cloting sardove i mon

Comment

Working...
                              X