Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Merges for 12/20 @ 07:00 AM GMT/01:00 AM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crnobelafamilija21
    replied
    why is this unfair towards 741????? now they can get in sylph expedition easy to lvl 50 and farm mahra from there and lots other stuff will easy do. only they cant get in top 100 in rank but so what that is nothing this is game and only need to play and have fun other is not important. but i guess here cry ppl who change servers in hope to get in server that will be first in merge cluster

Leave a comment:

• ABPLONER
    replied
    Proficiency formely known as r2games, you screwed up again? How its this server s741 fair in this server merge, based on just if we finish wb or your background activity reset check? This is unfair towards s741 server , like you wrote in your maintanance note the server has been coloured pink as a try out. But, that is again one of your newest screw up. Please merge the other server with us as well or unbind us. This server s741 is just one month old. And if you look at mine join date i am ancient in this game. Please value our input too for once even if we know you dont have to give a **** . Ty for your low minded understanding again!
    Last edited by ABPLONER; 12-21-2017, 03:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by wartunekiwi View Post
    I hope S719 gets another merge. We are currently with the S636 cluster but could do with another merge.
    I was hoping you folks be coming to mine (610) as we had made such a request (friends of mine from Shadowbound days are in there) for quite some time (to be reunited), but these imbeciles at R2 can't even do anything right.

Leave a comment:

• wartunekiwi
    replied
    I hope S719 gets another merge. We are currently with the S636 cluster but could do with another merge.

Leave a comment:

• AleshaS421
    replied
    Well here we go ... merge us again *sigh* .. well expect great fight and baunkrupcy or two for someone to catch top player xD .. other then that welcome to our server - here from s421 !

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Even though I am still ticked off, I have to say that the 289 cluster are a lively bunch.

Leave a comment:

• pezzoluca
    replied
    good news !!! LOL Sarette wlc on server LOL

Leave a comment:

• gonzlucy1979
    replied
    S741 players won't have a chance to play in a reasonable manner.... it would be good to think about a way to compensate the tremendous disadvantage caused by this unequal merge.

Leave a comment:

• Amenh.mourad
    replied
    S741 one of the newest server it's unfair to merge it with this old server
    if u want to merge it do it with the new server like S735cluster

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Hey dumbs***s! I said 610 cluster and 636 cluster! The hell is this?

Leave a comment:

• Mibbette
    replied
    I was a bit surprised by news of this merge, as I am sure there are other servers worse off than us! Still, good news for Rave rewards I guess as we haven't maxed them the last couple of times!

Sarette, Resurgence S156

Leave a comment:

• tsukilucas
    replied
    Please check server 371, we need merge so badly. Last rave we've barely got to 25 smelting stones.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X