Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Merges for 12/20 @ 07:00 AM GMT/01:00 AM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merge] Wartune Server Merges for 12/20 @ 07:00 AM GMT/01:00 AM PST

A server merge is scheduled for Wednesday, the 20th of December beginning at 09:00 AM GMT, 01:00 AM PST (04:00 AM EST, and 5:00 PM GMT +8).These servers will be down for approximately 2 to 4 hours to allow for adequate testing, but could be longer. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes.

The following servers to be merged are:

European Servers
    • S664,S668,S671,S675,S679,S694 and S741 will be merged together
    • S284,S287,S290,S293,S297,S299,S302,S305,S308,S311,S327,S330,S335,S355,S400,S403,S416,S419,S444,S447,S453,S456 and S94,S97,S100,S103,S150,S153,S156,S160,S163,S166,S169,S338,S344 will be merged together

West Coast Servers
    • S289,S292,S296,S301,S329,S334,S360,S364,S373,S382,S385,S396,S399,S388,S391,S402,S405,S408,S411,S421,S430,S433and S610,S570,S574,S578,S582,S586,S590,S594,S598,S602,S606,S614,S617,S621,S625,S629,S632,S681,S685,S700,S708,S715 will be merged together

In order to avoid the loss of any character information, please refrain from making any new characters on these servers until after the merge has been completed.

To help with potential name conflicts, we will be removing unused characters that fit the following strict guidelines:
    A character must not have logged in within the last 45 days.
    Be under level 12 and their castle must be on the Twilight Coast.
    Have no Balens.
    Have no record of ever recharging.
    Not be in a guild.

Only a character who meets all five of the conditions above will be deleted.

All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, Gold, Honor, Honor ranking, Daru, Kyanite, Balens, Vouchers, level, Battle Ranking, Academy information, Friend lists, Astrals and VIP statuses). Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved. Current quest progress will also be preserved. The only thing that will change is that all player's Castles will move to Twilight Coast. The Server Rankings list will be cleared, but will repopulate the next time it updates after the merge is complete.

Character Names:
    A character's name will only be changed if characters on different servers have the same name. In that case, the character on the newer server will have -S## added to the end of their name. For Example: RoryWilliams on Boneyard (S17) would be RoryWilliams-S17 after the merge, but only if there was a RoryWilliams on S12.
    Upon logging into your character after the merge, if your name was changed to include -S17, a popup window will open up allowing you the chance to change your name. To continue the example, RoryWilliams-S17 would log in and get a window asking to change his name. He could change it to RoryPond and the -S17 would be removed from his name.

Guild Names:
    A Guild's name will only be changed if guilds on different servers have the same name. In that case, the guild leader of the guild on the newer server will get a popup window upon logging in to change the name of their guild.
    Should the guild leader choose not to change the name of their guild, they will not be able to access their guild interface. Attempts to access the guild interface will only open the name change popup until the Guild's name is changed.
    Guild members will also be unable to access their guild interface until the name is changed.
    After the Server Merge, the Official Website, server names, and login entrance will remain the same. Players will login to their character though their original server. If a player has a character on both servers, you will continue to access the same character associated with a particular server as before the merge.

Check out the newest events and promotions for the merged servers here in this thread!
    Last edited by R2_Cinney; 12-19-2017, 03:32 AM.

Please check server 371, we need merge so badly. Last rave we've barely got to 25 smelting stones.

Comment

I was a bit surprised by news of this merge, as I am sure there are other servers worse off than us! Still, good news for Rave rewards I guess as we haven't maxed them the last couple of times!

Sarette, Resurgence S156
      S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Hey dumbs***s! I said 610 cluster and 636 cluster! The hell is this?
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

S741 one of the newest server it's unfair to merge it with this old server
          if u want to merge it do it with the new server like S735cluster

Comment

S741 players won't have a chance to play in a reasonable manner.... it would be good to think about a way to compensate the tremendous disadvantage caused by this unequal merge.

Comment

good news !!! LOL Sarette wlc on server LOL

Comment

Even though I am still ticked off, I have to say that the 289 cluster are a lively bunch.

Comment

Well here we go ... merge us again *sigh* .. well expect great fight and baunkrupcy or two for someone to catch top player xD .. other then that welcome to our server - here from s421 !

Comment

I hope S719 gets another merge. We are currently with the S636 cluster but could do with another merge.

Comment

Originally posted by wartunekiwi View Post
                      I hope S719 gets another merge. We are currently with the S636 cluster but could do with another merge.
                      I was hoping you folks be coming to mine (610) as we had made such a request (friends of mine from Shadowbound days are in there) for quite some time (to be reunited), but these imbeciles at R2 can't even do anything right.

Comment

Proficiency formely known as r2games, you screwed up again? How its this server s741 fair in this server merge, based on just if we finish wb or your background activity reset check? This is unfair towards s741 server , like you wrote in your maintanance note the server has been coloured pink as a try out. But, that is again one of your newest screw up. Please merge the other server with us as well or unbind us. This server s741 is just one month old. And if you look at mine join date i am ancient in this game. Please value our input too for once even if we know you dont have to give a **** . Ty for your low minded understanding again!
                        Last edited by ABPLONER; 12-21-2017, 03:22 AM.

Comment

why is this unfair towards 741????? now they can get in sylph expedition easy to lvl 50 and farm mahra from there and lots other stuff will easy do. only they cant get in top 100 in rank but so what that is nothing this is game and only need to play and have fun other is not important. but i guess here cry ppl who change servers in hope to get in server that will be first in merge cluster

Comment

Originally posted by Mibbette View Post
                            I was a bit surprised by news of this merge, as I am sure there are other servers worse off than us! Still, good news for Rave rewards I guess as we haven't maxed them the last couple of times!

Sarette, Resurgence S156
                            It's a great thing and you know it :P
                            PiedPiper
                            Level 80
                            Guild MCXlV

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                              Hey dumbs***s! I said 610 cluster and 636 cluster! The hell is this?
                              HAHAHAHA You go on like your the director or something. They will do as they wish not what you tell them nooblet
                              PiedPiper
                              Level 80
                              Guild MCXlV

Comment

Working...
                              X