Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Merges for 12/20 @ 07:00 AM GMT/01:00 AM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The result of this merge brought to Wartune the strongest guild across all geographical areas. Resurgence (Fact) Thanks
    PiedPiper
    Level 80
    Guild MCXlV

Comment

Originally posted by Crnobelafamilija21 View Post
      why is this unfair towards 741????? now they can get in sylph expedition easy to lvl 50 and farm mahra from there and lots other stuff will easy do. only they cant get in top 100 in rank but so what that is nothing this is game and only need to play and have fun other is not important. but i guess here cry ppl who change servers in hope to get in server that will be first in merge cluster
      Its not that CRNOBELAFAMILIJA21 but, when R2games was bought by Proficiency as well, many even all things could be achieved by them giving stuff away and make this game playable. Anyone can get in top 100 but, its the way each player chooses to play. Even so its unfair because the s741 server is too young in this server cluster to been merged with us. Unfair towards ANY GIFTS OR PLAYSTYLES available at this current moment. If they must merge please read my comments carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by englandpiper View Post
        the result of this merge brought to wartune the strongest guild across all geographical areas. Resurgence (fact) thanks
        not a fact just another wartunes guild

Comment

Originally posted by mibbette View Post
          i was a bit surprised by news of this merge, as i am sure there are other servers worse off than us! Still, good news for rave rewards i guess as we haven't maxed them the last couple of times!

Sarette, resurgence s156
          yes, sarette so am i ,ty for your valid comment!

Comment

Originally posted by crnobelafamilija21 View Post

nah they will get more fast upgrade they toon so that is ok in that way but lots ppl not understand that and at end you play and upgrade yours toon not server so is not important where you play important is to play and have fun
            ty for repeating my comment crnobelafamilija21, welcome to wartunes..

Comment

Originally posted by ABPLONER View Post

Its not that CRNOBELAFAMILIJA21 but, when R2games was bought by Proficiency as well, many even all things could be achieved by them giving stuff away and make this game playable. Anyone can get in top 100 but, its the way each player chooses to play. Even so its unfair because the s741 server is too young in this server cluster to been merged with us. Unfair towards ANY GIFTS OR PLAYSTYLES available at this current moment. If they must merge please read my comments carefully.
              nah they will get more fast upgrade they toon so that is ok in that way but lots ppl not understand that and at end you play and upgrade yours toon not server so is not important where you play important is to play and have fun

Comment

Originally posted by ABPLONER View Post

not a fact just another wartunes guild
                stop being so serious
                PiedPiper
                Level 80
                Guild MCXlV

Comment

Originally posted by EnglandPiper View Post

stop being so serious
                  Perhaps i am Piper but,
                  • Suprise me, i am getting coffee now..

Comment

HAHAHAHA You go on like your the director or something. They will do as they wish not what you tell them nooblet
                    EnglandPiper Oi, I know you are not trying to start something with me, degenerate. For if you are, I assure you, like others before you, you won't last very long.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I am done and done with this game until the following is removed from this game, Slyph Atoll attacking,city plundering and being attacked in the wilds. this merge has done nothing but make the 610 server impossible to play or enjoy for me, and I mean for me ONLY, its pretty pathetic and sad that knighthood players who are 10 to 20 times stronger are allowed to behave like children.

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
                        I am done and done with this game until the following is removed from this game, Slyph Atoll attacking,city plundering and being attacked in the wilds. this merge has done nothing but make the 610 server impossible to play or enjoy for me, and I mean for me ONLY, its pretty pathetic and sad that knighthood players who are 10 to 20 times stronger are allowed to behave like children.
                        R2 are just imbeciles. They don't even care. 7Road/Proficient City are even worse. I am this close of saying derogatory things without regard to anything or anyone to this point.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

ojojojjojj
                          Last edited by R225338238; 12-25-2017, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X