Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFI.2
    replied
    c'mon...when u will get serious with damn MT??

Leave a comment:

• nayu068
    replied
    e hai...lasa-ne

Leave a comment:

• ABPLONER
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Vega Conflict was a game that was on the Flash before it went into Unity. During said transition, it gave folks the option to go between Unity and Flash for their playing style. It's been years since I played that game, but there was no notable changes other than the platform used; all aspects were the same.

These folks can't even try to use the entire code to go into HTML5 or some other platform that would be a better way than what we got going.
    Ty Meikura001 thats one way to go, pls feed them more feedback even if they dont deserve it, ssry I bashed you on some forum posts sometimes..

Leave a comment:

• Flashxx
    replied
    when u gonna fix domain icon? took forever to open it and sometime auto lose when loading still on icon .....

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Vega Conflict was a game that was on the Flash before it went into Unity. During said transition, it gave folks the option to go between Unity and Flash for their playing style. It's been years since I played that game, but there was no notable changes other than the platform used; all aspects were the same.

These folks can't even try to use the entire code to go into HTML5 or some other platform that would be a better way than what we got going.

Leave a comment:

• AleshaS421
    replied
    Tbh they facing more issues then we actually see.. flash player is rolling towards being **** player .. actionscript they use for game programming and need to fix some bugs there .. still the **** player is main issue i think.. well too late to change core ? i suspect they wont bother with change and let the game die its natural way ...

Leave a comment:

• LadyLotte
    replied
    Originally posted by R29267561 View Post
    hello its Wednesday today not a Thursday lol
    did they flash a maint today? Have been working so wouldnt notice.. but if they did now thats funny

Leave a comment:

• R29267561
    replied
    hello its Wednesday today not a Thursday lol

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Nope for they are complete imbeciles. Even they messed up a merge request (supposed to be 610 and 636 together instead we're getting another cluster; no offense to those in that cluster) that's been for months (if not a year). If this gets me banned, so be it as I am through.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    So is the lag going to be fixed this time?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X