Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/21 04:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/21 04:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 21st of December at 04:00 AM EST (01:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40

Patch Notes:
    1. It's always good to play with old friends. Invite them back to Wartune this winter with cool returning players events and show them the new side of Wartune they've missed out on!
    2. Good news: Goodies in the Arena Shop are on sale! Don't forget to get the nice deals after battling in Ice-fire Peak.
    3. Fixed the issue that caused players to only able to collect partial Hot Events rewards from mail.
    4. Fixed the loading issue caused by some costumes.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Cinney; 12-21-2017, 01:21 AM.

So is the lag going to be fixed this time?

Comment

Nope for they are complete imbeciles. Even they messed up a merge request (supposed to be 610 and 636 together instead we're getting another cluster; no offense to those in that cluster) that's been for months (if not a year). If this gets me banned, so be it as I am through.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

hello its Wednesday today not a Thursday lol

Comment

Originally posted by R29267561 View Post
          hello its Wednesday today not a Thursday lol
          did they flash a maint today? Have been working so wouldnt notice.. but if they did now thats funny
          That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Tbh they facing more issues then we actually see.. flash player is rolling towards being **** player .. actionscript they use for game programming and need to fix some bugs there .. still the **** player is main issue i think.. well too late to change core ? i suspect they wont bother with change and let the game die its natural way ...

Comment

Vega Conflict was a game that was on the Flash before it went into Unity. During said transition, it gave folks the option to go between Unity and Flash for their playing style. It's been years since I played that game, but there was no notable changes other than the platform used; all aspects were the same.

These folks can't even try to use the entire code to go into HTML5 or some other platform that would be a better way than what we got going.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

when u gonna fix domain icon? took forever to open it and sometime auto lose when loading still on icon .....
                Blade Hunter

IGN: Hellboy
                Level:116
                Server: {S1 Frozen Meadow**
                Guild:Ubility gaming

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                  Vega Conflict was a game that was on the Flash before it went into Unity. During said transition, it gave folks the option to go between Unity and Flash for their playing style. It's been years since I played that game, but there was no notable changes other than the platform used; all aspects were the same.

These folks can't even try to use the entire code to go into HTML5 or some other platform that would be a better way than what we got going.
                  Ty Meikura001 thats one way to go, pls feed them more feedback even if they dont deserve it, ssry I bashed you on some forum posts sometimes..

Comment

e hai...lasa-ne

Comment

c'mon...when u will get serious with damn MT??

Comment

It will be nice if u let us do euda domain in Oceanic servers ....
                        IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to UNEXPECTED issues. Thank you. YES TY DO SOMETING RIGHT ONCE PROFICIENCY!

Comment

guys we missed Euda Domain , what else we can expect to lose today ?.... group arena , hero trial we may lose them if u don't tell us if the MT is extended
                            IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

I wanted to understand why they do so much maintenance and never solve anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X