Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/21 04:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can be sure that something will happen, we will gain more LAG

Comment

if i understand good they now get extravaganza or something like that in game so for that is litlle longer maint

Comment

Originally posted by 1233776173306628 View Post
        I wanted to understand why they do so much maintenance and never solve anything.
        lol to aggrevate us
        Sapphire
        Mage Lvl.80:
        BR:
        106,802,118 Normal Mode
        101,629,274 Dragon Mode
        Server: S551 GlassMines
        Guild: Spartans
        Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by R26211131 View Post
          It will be nice if u let us do euda domain in Oceanic servers ....
          This is really a non-issue and I dont know why people moan about this every week. The WHOLE of oceanic is missing out, so it is not like some are getting an unfair advantage. This would be an issue IF we had cross-zone-server events, which we dont. All you have to do is make the wager based on your BR only and you will get double rewards. This is very simple to do as we all know we all miss out on Eud Dom every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashxx View Post
            when u gonna fix domain icon? took forever to open it and sometime auto lose when loading still on icon .....
            I suggest you open it well before the event even starts. You know it is an issue and we all know they WILL NOT fix it, so find a work around... which in this case is very very simple, open the tab 10, 20, 30.... 120 minutes before the event, then the slow load is done and you wont have issues getting it at event time.

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

This is really a non-issue and I dont know why people moan about this every week. The WHOLE of oceanic is missing out, so it is not like some are getting an unfair advantage. This would be an issue IF we had cross-zone-server events, which we dont. All you have to do is make the wager based on your BR only and you will get double rewards. This is very simple to do as we all know we all miss out on Eud Dom every week.
              U should read better m8 ..... I said will be nice ... another think u should work for them if u like cuz till now ur answers are same as them ,
              IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

Originally posted by R26211131 View Post

U should read better m8 ..... I said will be nice ... another think u should work for them if u like cuz till now ur answers are same as them ,
                I read it perfectly well, m8.
                It would be nice if they did a lot of things, but they wont - so I fail to see the point of consistently moaning about things we know they wont change. Every week players moan about how it would be "nice" if we didnt miss out on Eud Dom and it is as redundant as your response to me lol.
                As for working for them? Have they said the same things as I just did? Never seen them address it, so I wouldnt know. IF they have given that answer as a response to complaints, then sorry, I see their point and I fail to see yours and the many others who moan about this every week, when there is so many other things wrong with this game lol

Comment

i bet me 2nd in this domain. i was highest BR in the top and zoie was highest in bottom. easy rewards
                  Cyanide
                  Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                  Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                    i bet me 2nd in this domain. i was highest BR in the top and zoie was highest in bottom. easy rewards
                    LOL, exactly, easiest/laziest ever way to gain some rewards

Comment

damn , now we missed group arena and hero trial , guys tell us something .... and soon we gonna miss athena too

Comment

They dont have a restart button... they need to wake up the hamster and get him back on the wheel lol

Comment

13 min to athena. lets see if they find the restart button before them
                          Cyanide
                          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                          Guild: Sicario

Comment

this is insulting .... they should manage better this way of comunication with players ... why they made a forum if none use it to send further info about this ... I expect to give to all Oceanic server the properly rewards since no1 could do nothing

Comment

well no idea why domain icon took so long time, just if login in near time wud be messed up. just want the fix this
                              Blade Hunter

IGN: Hellboy
                              Level:116
                              Server: {S1 Frozen Meadow**
                              Guild:Ubility gaming

Comment

Still think it unfair for other oceanic players we make a wager knowing we can beat a certain level and then we don't get back online to even enter. Then we have to wait to do signup and claim rewards or miss out on rewards and also doing tomorrow's eud domain. So where is it fair that we miss out because of maint done at this time instead of doing it an hour earlier so we don't miss our events.

Hero wars we miss out on tonight as well and by the looks of it we won't be up for Athena wars either so what is the point of being here to sit doing nothing just to claim rewards and signup.

How stupid is it that R2 decide to add new features on certain nights knowing that they do maint on that particular night.
                                angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

Working...
                                X