No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/21 04:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much longer is this simple 1 hour maintenance going to take, been over 3 hours now, any update would be very much appreciated?
    Live long and prosper.

Comment

and there goes athena. thanks r2

btw can you get the guys that do this maintenance to move this to no event wednesdays
      Cyanide
      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by angeldust261 View Post
        Still think it unfair for other oceanic players we make a wager knowing we can beat a certain level and then we don't get back online to even enter. Then we have to wait to do signup and claim rewards or miss out on rewards and also doing tomorrow's eud domain. So where is it fair that we miss out because of maint done at this time instead of doing it an hour earlier so we don't miss our events.

Hero wars we miss out on tonight as well and by the looks of it we won't be up for Athena wars either so what is the point of being here to sit doing nothing just to claim rewards and signup.

How stupid is it that R2 decide to add new features on certain nights knowing that they do maint on that particular night.
        Well dont make wagers based on "knowing" if you can beat someone, make them based on BR only for maintenance night, then it is not unfair AND if by some miracle they do get you back online, dont enter it, so you can win your wager. Is the small difference in rewards once a week really worth the headache?
        "Wait to sign up"? Not sure I follow you there, you should be able to sign-up 11 minutes after the event has finished for the following night's ED.
        It is only unfair for players who do not remember that maintenance is EVERY Thursday and plan for it ahead of time.

Yep, no argument there R2 IS stupid, they should not have maintenance Thursday - Sunday, but they do and I doubt they will ever change, why? I dont know, I would have thought it would be a very easy thing to do?

Comment

this is what I call good comunication , .... respect for players = 0 .... comunication = 0 ...
          IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

Well dont make wagers based on "knowing" if you can beat someone, make them based on BR only for maintenance night, then it is not unfair AND if by some miracle they do get you back online, dont enter it, so you can win your wager. Is the small difference in rewards once a week really worth the headache?
            "Wait to sign up"? Not sure I follow you there, you should be able to sign-up 11 minutes after the event has finished for the following night's ED.
            It is only unfair for players who do not remember that maintenance is EVERY Thursday and plan for it ahead of time.

Yep, no argument there R2 IS stupid, they should not have maintenance Thursday - Sunday, but they do and I doubt they will ever change, why? I dont know, I would have thought it would be a very easy thing to do?
            Well that's all good but considering that I am 3 hours ahead of the server and have to wait till server comes up which might I add is still down, this means for me that I have to wait longer where I could have not even bothered coming back on the game tonight if we didn't have to collect our rewards and signup everyday for the next day. If we didn't have to signup everyday for Eudaemon Domain then I would have already gone to bed.
            angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

Why do we have to sign up everyday for eud domain, why can't it be like the other events one sign up for at least a week?
              Live long and prosper.

Comment

Did u break the game beyond repair or what? FFS get the game back up!
                Sapphire
                Mage Lvl.80:
                BR:
                106,802,118 Normal Mode
                101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                Server: S551 GlassMines
                Guild: Spartans
                Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Must be something bad if we just arrived at 4 h MT ....
                  IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

this feels like a deja vu

Comment

Tried to pass time on mythic glory but it is not working either, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                      Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by angeldust261 View Post

Well that's all good but considering that I am 3 hours ahead of the server and have to wait till server comes up which might I add is still down, this means for me that I have to wait longer where I could have not even bothered coming back on the game tonight if we didn't have to collect our rewards and signup everyday for the next day. If we didn't have to signup everyday for Eudaemon Domain then I would have already gone to bed.
                        I am also 3 hours ahead of the server and yes, when you have to get up early the next day it can be a right royal pain in the butt, but we know R2/Wartune dont give a damn about us and wont change a thing, hence I'd rather not waste my energy worrying about something I know they wont change. As someone else just commented - there should just be one sign up for the week, like with the other events, nice idea, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
                          Tried to pass time on mythic glory but it is not working either, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                          Maybe that is their plan? Have super long maintenance's so that we start playing other games? LOL Either that or all the hamsters died?

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post

Maybe that is their plan? Have super long maintenance's so that we start playing other games? LOL Either that or all the hamsters died?
                            I don't think the problem is that the hamsters died. I am affraid that someone left the cage open and there are now 200 hamsters running around in the serverpark.

Comment

Look like all the rats jumped ship so no power to the servers got to love R2 they add a post about xmas event but cant update this 1

Comment

Nice... 1 hour maintance maybe longer.... They have holiday or what... over 3 hour so far and nothing. But good compensation.

Comment

Working...
                                X